Should i tell my gf my preferences?

Pat32

So, my gf is on the thinner side. She's been gaining weight recently, she packed around 15 pounds in two months due to a medical condition.

I'm really liking how plump she's getting, should i tell her? I want her to keep gaining but I'm not sure if she'll agree on that.

(She let's me grab her belly, rolls and even buy her treats.)

I recommand you to carefully approach her about your kink. Do not hurry your enthusiasm too hastly and let her progressively process the spectrum of your sexual preferability. If she's agreeing with this, good for you. If she don't, you have to respect her choice.

Even if she will plunge into such venture, we're never sure if she will be truly into this.

I would say yes you should definitely let her know, but like john smith said you should definitely be carful about how you approach it which I know is easier said then done. The worst thing could happen is she’s not really in to it which would be lame but she could maybe get in to over time it if she knows it’s a thing and that you like it

Especially since it is from a medical condition as you mentioned.....makes it easy to reassure her that you like the extra weight she has put on....especially if she brings it up.  Then you should also mention you wouldn't mind if she gained more because it looks so good on her and you have always like a fuller figure look on women and not really skinny.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update

She keeps gaining and doing exercise from time to time but i think she prefers to eat and rest a lot more. She's chubbier by the day and let's me play with her belly! I don't thinks she knows about my fetish but she definitely has noticed that i like how plump she's been getting.

I'll tell you when something important happens.

Completely disagree with Chevalier, be honest and gently discuss it with her.  She doesn’t seem like the type to shut it down, if she’s already letting you play with her belly—in fact, she may even be relieved that she can let herself get a bit chubby and you won’t dislike it!  That was certainly the case with my girlfriend, when I first met her she kept herself very fit and she had never even considered that she might enjoy eating a lot and letting herself go a little, until I told her early on I wouldn’t mind it.  In the few years since then she’s surprised me by gaining 49 pounds.  All she needed was the idea it could be an enjoyable way of life, and this skinny track star let herself grow a big beer belly.  The same could happen with you!

1607641550_1071585_10151577128903214_755385545_ocopy.thumb.jpg.0acd131c0c792cdbb5e684c3fb43092a.jpg
7206BA2D-956D-4D62-80BA-D9E51094686E.thumb.jpeg.a476a6cab076ceca86c54cd1c00a8127.jpeg

19 hours ago, gggg said:

Completely disagree with Chevalier, be honest and gently discuss it with her.  She doesn’t seem like the type to shut it down, if she’s already letting you play with her belly—in fact, she may even be relieved that she can let herself get a bit chubby and you won’t dislike it!  

So letting her find an ideal weight while bulking up/exercising would be bad?  That's about as gentle as it gets.

19 hours ago, gggg said:

In the few years since then she’s surprised me by gaining 49 pounds.

Let's wait some years to start getting interesting. </sarcasm>. I'm usually out of the relationship before that happens.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'll take both into consideration, she's a bit shy but she knows she looks good, i guess that's why she keeps eating. I'm not forcing her either so I'll wait a bit more, i want to see if she regrets it by December ('cause if she continues she will gain A LOT). If she's okay with her weight I will confess her i like it too.