Julie Ann Emery

Guest Blackstar89

Guest Blackstar89

Actress from Preacher and Better Call Saul among other things, a bit pudgy round the middle and has got nice boobs. I noticed her midsection was looking a little wider on this season of Preacher and decided to make a thread.

0506CF9F-A5A6-4FCB-A634-CF368663ADC5.jpeg

22FBA655-B657-4FBE-94A4-C20A9D8554BD.jpeg

FE3717AC-AF20-49D1-A7EA-6EB08A80F189.jpeg

996D62B4-94E7-43DD-B6E1-3C2A701DD488.jpeg

133C6F00-9B98-4270-B336-2103281F2AA3.jpeg

BABA3EF1-F762-4F3D-BCD7-A9793F5F180F.jpeg

2 hours ago, Griigor said:

Betsy Kettleman! Judging from recent pics she seems to have toned up again somewhat but if you look at footage from this years Comic Con she really did seem noticeably thicker, particularly accentuated by the tightly fitted dresses.

You mean the black dress photos from this August?  I don't think that is evidence of her looking differently thankfully.  Just a black dress plus a more slimming cut/belt combo.  She's 44 now, and with those boobs I think she could get away with going the Christina Hendricks route somewhat.

8 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

Thanks for starting this thread: I am a fan of hers and of both shows you mentioned. I too noticed some extra weight on this season of "Preacher" and it seems to me they tried to cover it up with the white suit.

When your enemy/would-be romantic interest has been endowed by the Word and say: "EAT, FATTY."

dominic cooper preacher GIF by Amazon Prime Video UK

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Nevans_99

spoilers. But she is still looking pretty pudgy in the new season of Better Call Saul, she's in the second episode that just came out. If anyone can post screenshots from it that would be great as I'm not able to get any right now

• 3 months later...