Natasha Crown is a proficient webmodel famous around the web for her tall, Rubenesque body figure. 

Very little about this alleged 5"10' , 308 lbs, 25-yrs old young Stockholm (Denmark) native's backstory or personal life is known besides her Swedish-Serbian origins or the seemingly lot of physical obviousness regarding few of her cosmetically-enhanced assets, albeit she's especially famous for her overwillowy yet still-firm M-cup juggs (54 inches) and, above all, her set of pourforthingly, cartoonish-sized 68 inches hindquarters protuding beneath her as seemingly-unnatural slimmer upper body (a 37-inches, flat-ish bellied waistline) !!

https://natashacrown.com/about

Thread author's note : personally I am absolutely not into plastically-enhanced women, especially when we talk about butt implants transplantation or lower body lipofilling but.... GOSH!!! :o

17 hours ago, d7caf8a said:

what a disgusting looking human being. I hate people that utilise medicine for their own egotistical purposes, no one should choose to have a body like that

You mean, most every single carbon-based, mammal-bred, hairless two-legged being? Because basically this is the reason why medicine exists : to care our egoistical purposes as flesh-based creatures. 

Also, I don't think cosmetic surgery pertains from the medical array, even if few elements like reconstructive surgery same as liposuction both are from medical both origins and purpose. 

Either, there exists many BBWs who got naturally with this shape, shape which aren't disguting to big women admirers's eyes same as few many cultures across the globe, so just avoid to treating somebody to be digusting especially when you are in a website where people went casually to admire and talking about women from the bigger lane, whatever their body shape.

13 hours ago, ThatSoCalGuy said:

I'm conflicted over what to think about her.  I mean, she's pretty, and she did something outside of societal norms (props to her for that), but I'm not sure what the goal was.  Also, I can't help but think about that scene from one of the Leprechaun movies when I see this combination of plastic surgery.

Ah ah ah! I"ve got with the same thought the first time I've fallen on her IG account. XD 

On 31/05/2017 at 8:44 PM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

The perfect blend of bbw and bimbo, nice!

She probably said to herself "why trying to look like Barbie, Nicki Minaj or Mrs.Jinx from Pokemon when megafat as hell when I can afford myself to do both?"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, trolo said:

2 questions.

1) Why didn't she inject fat to her legs? It doesn't look proportional.

2) Why did she destroy her face like that? It was quite pretty in the before shot.

1) I don't know. 

2) I guess she did all those lip inkecrions to look like her plump-lipped idols. 

6 hours ago, nj_8580 said:

Natasha seems pretty competitive show her Sarah’s 7 foot booty and I bet the Nutella will increase from 6kg to 12kg lol

6 hours ago, nj_8580 said:

Lol btw she’s eating 16 13 oz jars of Nutella ina month lmao 

She may single-handedly crush Curvage with her gargantuan appetite and ever-expanding bum. 😂

11 hours ago, tw71 said:

Yeah.... I'm in the crowd of finding that body pretty sexy, but not liking all the surgery (and what sounds like an addiction to getting more surgery, too). I grow tired of these constant "World's biggest!" type claims too. She has a nice, big booty shelf going on there, but definitely not the world's biggest....

I personally saw a black gal at a local Micro Center store I was shopping in, last year, who had a booty much larger, and clearly all natural too. (She had a good sized belly hang in front and much bigger legs, with big calf muscles. Hard to say her weight for sure, but the leg muscles alone were a giveaway that she was carrying around over 400lbs. easily.)

In fact, when a gal is built with this big hourglass type of frame naturally, I think they tend to be large-boned/framed women to start with. Big, broad shoulders, for example, and equally big hips. Basically, they'd already tip the scales at over 300lbs. if they didn't have the huge butt and boobs. The weight they gain gets distributed pretty much everywhere, even when more is going to the rear end and/or breasts. If they've got a naturally grown butt that's 70 inches or so around with M cup boobs and 5'10" like her? I'd expect her to need a high capacity scale to even find out her current weight.

Here's another example:

http://www.uptownmagazine.com/2013/12/chicago-woman-sarah-massey-proclaims-my-bottom-is-7ft-wide-and-im-proud-of-it/

Indeed.

An over-400-lbs biracial African-American/Italian mother, Mikaela Ruffinelli, was best know for a world record of 95 inches in hip size, then later an another Black woman I didn't remember her name overcame the same record before to be quickly eclipsed by Sarah Massey quickly follow the contest.

By the way, I don't know for you but, as a Black male I often see all those women like Crown, Martina BIG (to whom I recently posted a thread about her) , Sarah Massey or even the somewhat lesser cases like the Kardashians, Iggy Azalea, ecetera... and, well, the first thing which often came to my mind when I saw the way they all occurs their plastic transformations was "maaa-n, looks like y'all are in rivality against black women. But, why??" .

Well, some underopinion of mine.

1 hour ago, KFD said:

Someone on BBW-Chan said it perfectly: "her body is a train wreck, and I like it!"

She is a total cartoon now, and yeah, I'm part of the "she totally disfigured her face" camp.

This is like a fusion between Jessica Rabbit and Miss Piggy who got one of those cabooses meanwhile, Dragon Ball Z-style.

• 1 month later...
On 09/10/2017 at 1:10 PM, tw71 said:

Yeah.... I'm in the crowd of finding that body pretty sexy, but not liking all the surgery (and what sounds like an addiction to getting more surgery, too). I grow tired of these constant "World's biggest!" type claims too. She has a nice, big booty shelf going on there, but definitely not the world's biggest....

I personally saw a black gal at a local Micro Center store I was shopping in, last year, who had a booty much larger, and clearly all natural too. (She had a good sized belly hang in front and much bigger legs, with big calf muscles. Hard to say her weight for sure, but the leg muscles alone were a giveaway that she was carrying around over 400lbs. easily.)

In fact, when a gal is built with this big hourglass type of frame naturally, I think they tend to be large-boned/framed women to start with. Big, broad shoulders, for example, and equally big hips. Basically, they'd already tip the scales at over 300lbs. if they didn't have the huge butt and boobs. The weight they gain gets distributed pretty much everywhere, even when more is going to the rear end and/or breasts. If they've got a naturally grown butt that's 70 inches or so around with M cup boobs and 5'10" like her? I'd expect her to need a high capacity scale to even find out her current weight.

Here's another example:

http://www.uptownmagazine.com/2013/12/chicago-woman-sarah-massey-proclaims-my-bottom-is-7ft-wide-and-im-proud-of-it/

It took me like almost three months to figure out that this comment was there, sorry to ask you so lately.

Well, seen her slimmer pictures she would have already big-boned from the start. Oh, Sarah Massey is so impressful!

• 3 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Natasha Crown - Or when an ample bosomed webmodel got with a plastically-enhanced 65 inches booty into Huge booty