Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

On 1/28/2020 at 12:45 AM, Carbkween said:

202001273847772872663064872.jpg

OMG this smile and this belly, actually one of the hottest things I've ever seen...

I love the contrast of your tiny elegant hands and slightly curvy but still slim legs against your strinkingly corpulent belly area.

It's so admirable that such an outstanding Beauty like you lets something like this happen to her once perfect body... Gaining weight may be an issue for an attractive young woman, but what about getting a belly like you did - so big and soft and enormously heavy, with a very prominent lower belly area...?

I'm sure all guys were lining up in front of you when you have been slim and you gave it all up... I mean, gaining weight and getting a bit curvy isn't a disaster, but any young girl MUST think that it IS a disaster when she realises that almost all the weight goes to her belly and it starts to hang as much as yours...

Given normal beauty standards, the way your body changed is so unflattering - and this makes it so boundlessly sexy... It's so sinful how you ruined your outstanding mainstream beauty, so sinful and therefor so erotic... How you spoiled your flawless skin with stretchmarks and the imprints of your too-thight panties...

You've been the most perfect model-like trophy girl to show off with - and now you are a secret sex goddess to hide and pamper all day and night.

I'm sure all guys who saw you as a slim girl were  dreaming of your sweet, fresh, tiny pussy - and now your belly is so big that a guy can't even catch a glimpse of your pussy even you are fully naked... now one has to grab the soft, heavy fat of your abundant lower belly and lift it up... So many of your former admirers will be disgusted by even thinking about that - but to anyone else it opens the gate to paradise, the paradise of ultimate female sexuality. The sweet and heavy scent you develop between your pussy and your lover belly hang when it's hot and you're sweating and too lazy to take a shower must be such a strong aphrodisiac...

It's so wonderful that you let all this happen, that you enjoyed so much delicious food and put on so much weight... It's so wonderful you gave up this superficial beauty of your former slim self. You were rewarded with pure and eternal erotic beauty for this!