Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

Guest grateful

Seriously lovely, but what gain other than beautiful would come from a fine artist?   😍

Such beautiful updates!  🙏 Thanks!  😁

Guest grateful
1 hour ago, Carbkween said:

I'd like to start gaining at a faster pace. I guess that can be my resolution for the new year. 

20191231_141435.jpg

One of my favorite updates of all time was the heavy cream and pop corn chicken. It was maddening because we know how completely and certain the fattening will be!  😍❤️   So hot it nearly drove me mad!  😁😂

On 12/30/2019 at 12:21 PM, Carbkween said:

Hoping the next 50lb go to my lower body .🤞

PhotoGrid_1577723680469.jpg

I think it will have to to support upper body growth....thanks so much for sharing and I am very happy for you you seem so more free and relaxed with your future plans....I can see you happily gaining to 300lbs with some help from your very lucky boyfriend. Happy New Year!

On 12/31/2019 at 2:18 PM, Carbkween said:

I'd like to start gaining at a faster pace. I guess that can be my resolution for the new year. 

20191231_141435.jpg

Sounds like a great idea....how do you plan on doing that? Any special foods or techniques that you plan to employ that will help magnify your gaining? How many times will you have to eat or will you have to eat all through your waking hours? Godspeed Lassie, we are all happy for you.

Guest Carbkween

I need to size up AGAIN. Everything feels so tight. Today I focused on eating and drinking as many calories as possible. Heavy cream, cookies, edible cookie dough, chips, steak and cheese sub. etc. I really put in some work! Looking forward to my next weigh in, I think I'm approaching 240lb 🐷

Screenshot_20200107-153230_Facetune 2.jpg

18 minutes ago, Carbkween said:

I need to size up AGAIN. Everything feels so tight. Today I focused on eating and drinking as many calories as possible. Heavy cream, cookies, edible cookie dough, chips, steak and cheese sub. etc. I really put in some work! Looking forward to my next weigh in, I think I'm approaching 240lb 🐷

I wishe, I was the table.

4 hours ago, Carbkween said:

Super attitude and progress....I bet the "other mothers" will be jealous and are going to be smacking their men and dragging them out for staring at your gorgeous curves and wobbly bits hahahaha. We are all looking forward to your next weigh in ....very beautiful skin.

Guest MX8XV93
On 12/30/2019 at 12:21 PM, Carbkween said:

Hoping the next 50lb go to my lower body .🤞

PhotoGrid_1577723680469.jpg

Well I guess you gain where you gain, but I can't say I'd be too disappointed if you still had skinny-girl legs but a 50-lb. larger belly.

Do you feel as amazing as you look?

Because you look AMAZING.

I don't know what you're eating, but whatever it is... it's working. 

Guest Carbkween
9 hours ago, monhall said:

what happened to her vids?

I deleted them from YT. I did save some on my phone. I could email them to you, just DM me. I don't mind sharing them privately (free) but I don't like leaving them online.