Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

Bummer I was out of town and missed the video. Great looking gains, beautiful curves wow....are you getting any feeding/ stuffing help from your boyfriend or is it all you? I wouldn't be able to speak if my wife walked into the room looking like that....I would just be chasing her and trying to pin her down LOL ....I also would be bringing her all kind of special treats. Looking forward to some great gains on you and my wife during the holidays....you both are off to a good start

Guest Carbkween
On 12/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, cdy309 said:

Bummer I was out of town and missed the video. Great looking gains, beautiful curves wow....are you getting any feeding/ stuffing help from your boyfriend or is it all you? I wouldn't be able to speak if my wife walked into the room looking like that....I would just be chasing her and trying to pin her down LOL ....I also would be bringing her all kind of special treats. Looking forward to some great gains on you and my wife during the holidays....you both are off to a good start

Thank you! It has mostly been my own doing but in the past couple months my boyfriend has been bringing home takeout often. Two days ago after I cleaned my plate of steak tips, corn bread, mashed potatoes, and veggies at a restaurant he said "Is it weird that I find it hot to watch you eat a lot?" 😅

He has made a few comments like that and does seem more attracted to me.

12 hours ago, Carbkween said:

Thank you! It has mostly been my own doing but in the past couple months my boyfriend has been bringing home takeout often. Two days ago after I cleaned my plate of steak tips, corn bread, mashed potatoes, and veggies at a restaurant he said "Is it weird that I find it hot to watch you eat a lot?" 😅

He has made a few comments like that and does seem more attracted to me.

You go rubbing those wobbly bits up on him afterwards and he will see the light but quick LOL. from what you said I bet he would go out and get you all the takeaway and snacks your heart desires. I burn rubber when my wife has a craving for something hahaha

Guest Carbkween

My mirror was filthy when I took the second pic. 🤦‍♀️

I'm sharing because I'm obsessed with my shape in that shot! I love seeing my hips grow. 

201912196984385654956642749.jpg

201912194554166164899751257.jpg

Guest Carbkween

I hit my goal of 230! (but then I lost a few pounds. 😠)

I think I want to push myself and try to hit 250 as soon as possible. I am totally addicted to indulging now. It's crazy how much I eat. The feeling of being stuffed turns me on so much. I love how much my shape is changing lately. It makes me excited to see what the next month or two bring!

201912048751771962902558269.jpg

Oh my God, what an incedibly beautiful woman and a spectacular gain...only getting better every pound....to 250 and beyond!!! Holidays are a good time to pack pounds on quick...dont forget the booze...easy calories and lowers feeling of fullness and inhibitions. Cant wait to see and I am so glad you are loving it. My wife is enjoying the holidays too and I am thinking she will be up 10lbs at least from Thanksgiving till New Years. I Vegas till 2020 and she is consuming all kinds of sweets and savory that she sees. Her body style and gain is very much like your so you are giving us a glimpse of the future lol.Thank you so much for sharing!

It might be time to liberate those beautiful tits....now that you teased us in that video and everyone almost had cardiac arrest lol....you have such a great attitude which makes it so sexy....would love some day long stuffing food tally and vids. Merry Christmas.