Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

On 9/24/2019 at 12:31 PM, Carbkween said:

Heavy cream in my coffee 😈

So, I’ve been adding heavy cream into my wife’s coffee- she has too, so I’m not doing it out of line or anything... assuming it works over time just very subtly, right?!  (:/.  

Heavy cream, in general, has been a new add into my/her life, so I can’t quite tell as yet, just curious... thanks for your reply!  :)  

First of all - I know you dont want to show your face, but your eyes are fucking gorgeous.

Second - that top is smoking hot on you - I hope you feel as sexy as you look in it.

Third - THE BELLY.  It looks so soft and squeezable.  You have absolutely been a naughty little eater - I bet you know we love it, though.

Thanks for sharing - so, SO hot!

Guest Carbkween
44 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Very beautiful. It Looks like your feeder has been keeping you well inspired and fed and hopefully your boyfriend does too....does he know you have a feeder too? Thank you

The feeder ghosted again. He had sworn that he wouldn't do it again. Then he got annoyed when he saw that I had posted about him ghosting the first time. I haven't heard from him in over a month. 🤷‍♀️

My bf doesn't know about any of that, but it's over now and I officially give up on finding a feeder. My feelings are still hurt and I don't want to sneak around anymore. 

My bf absolutely loves my body and has been showing more interest recently. We still haven't discussed my kink though

1 hour ago, Carbkween said:

The feeder ghosted again. He had sworn that he wouldn't do it again. Then he got annoyed when he saw that I had posted about him ghosting the first time. I haven't heard from him in over a month. 🤷‍♀️

My bf doesn't know about any of that, but it's over now and I officially give up on finding a feeder. My feelings are still hurt and I don't want to sneak around anymore. 

My bf absolutely loves my body and has been showing more interest recently. We still haven't discussed my kink though

He got annoyed at you?!?! That is interesting....you don't need that friggin nonsense. I don't know what or how an online feeder works but you sure would have lots of people here encouraging you with regular progress posts....you have great proportions and as you grow your boyfriend would get more turned on and will end up help feed and stuff you. We all wish you great gains and you feeling even more sexy..

Cheers! 

Guest grateful
18 hours ago, Carbkween said:

Sorry about that, but I love that the BF enjoys-I am all about couples, cheering you on and supporting you all the way!

Thanks for your sharing and your lovely posts!  ❤️😍

Wishing you more and more enjoyment!  😃

On 10/25/2019 at 6:38 PM, Carbkween said:

Haven't weighed in a while so I'm not sure if I've gained. What do you think?

201910255549805041406378454.jpg

20191025338400938566007972.jpg

Oh god !! I just cant find words... your face, your hair, your belly, your legs... all of you is incredibly cute/beautiful/sexy ! Thank you so much for sharing your perfect body with us ! 😍😘