Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

Guest Carbkween
12 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Clever way to add a bunch more calories. :D 

Do you add it at home or at Starbucks? 

I actually live on an island with no Starbucks! 💔

The local coffee shops are extra pricey, usually make it at home. I love flavored coffee so I have a bunch of syrups and recently switched to heavy cream. 

Guest Carbkween
1 hour ago, tonyblundetto said:

What about your weigh in video Beauty?;)

Sorry for the delay! I'm a mom to 1 and work as a nanny. This week the parents are both out of town. I'm basically a single parent of 3 for the week. It's like working 24hr shifts back to back for days. 😴

Next week I should have time to make a video! 

40 minutes ago, Carbkween said:

Sorry for the delay! I'm a mom to 1 and work as a nanny. This week the parents are both out of town. I'm basically a single parent of 3 for the week. It's like working 24hr shifts back to back for days. 😴

Next week I should have time to make a video! 

Sure, this is obvious. I hope that your work does not hinder you to gain weight;) because i can imgine that it is really hard work;)

On 9/24/2019 at 12:55 PM, Carbkween said:

I actually live on an island with no Starbucks! 💔

The local coffee shops are extra pricey, usually make it at home. I love flavored coffee so I have a bunch of syrups and recently switched to heavy cream. 

I’ve been buying and cooking with heavy cream a lot recently- extra lovely calories for the wife.  Cream in coffee certainly, but also scrambled eggs, pancakes, soups, sauces, pastas, you name it.  If the product contains: milk, I’ll bolster it up with some cream!!  Give it a shot!!

Guest Carbkween
2 hours ago, fa_slim said:

How has your bf been reacting to your magnificently softening form? Please tell me he love your belly!

He seems to love it. I've noticed that he brings me food more often. He loves the 🍑 for sure. He called me a PAWG today lol.

• 4 weeks later...