Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

Very beautiful  with an equally beautiful soul. With you height and the the way your proportions are filling out you will look even more sexy and beautiful as you continue your feedee lifestyle...250,275,300 would all look great on you and think of all the yummy food you get to explore and experience.

Cheers! 

Guest grateful
2 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Very beautiful  with an equally beautiful soul. With you height and the the way your proportions are filling out you will look even more sexy and beautiful as you continue your feedee lifestyle...250,275,300 would all look great on you and think of all the yummy food you get to explore and experience.

Cheers! 

That's like another  250,275,090 pounds. That's a lot, but I cannot say that i disagree  😁❤️

Seriously I agree with cdy309-but it may become too dangerous for me to view!  😍🔥

Thanks for sharing Carbkween!

Guest Carbkween

I tried to quickly snap a couple pics of my booty, kind of failed. I never know the right angles, need a personal photographer 😅

Anyway, I figured you all might want to see despite the low quality. 

I can't get over my growth lately. I finally feel like I'm getting bigger all over. I know I'm still more belly than anything, but maybe other as areas will catch up.

20190908409512722395372225.jpg

201909083000923004503302391.jpg

Guest grateful

Big and beautiful, and so hot!  😍

An amazing transformation-and such a beautiful woman doing it  ❤️

Thank you for sharing each step with us   😊

15 hours ago, grateful said:

That's like another  250,275,090 pounds. That's a lot, but I cannot say that i disagree  😁❤️

Seriously I agree with cdy309-but it may become too dangerous for me to view!  😍🔥

Thanks for sharing Carbkween!

LOL...250,275,300lbs is alot of weight and it may skew proportions lo