Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

Guest Carbkween

I couldn't get this video to send privately to my feeder so I posted it. I'm not a fan of being on YT and this video was very rushed/got cut short, so I'll delete it at some point. Also on the curvage page I don't see how to post a status, not sure if I'm blind or what. I used to post status updates and now can't seem to find the option. I'm on mobile, but I tried the desktop site too. 🤷‍♀️

Guest Carbkween
2 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Beautiful, smokin hot body, great personality....one lucky feeder! Those poor boobs and butt need to be liberated though LOL!

Yes! My clothes are getting seriously uncomfortable as you can see! 

Guest Carbkween
11 minutes ago, WeightGainAwesome said:

Any new goals for weight here? (hopefully more than one :p)

No worries if not

My goal right now is 230, but my feeder and I fantasize about 300. Not sure if I'll give in or not. I am surprised at how quickly 230 is approaching.

You have the most perfect shape and proportions and you will look perfect as you gain. My wife has a body like yours but at 5'8" I have only managed to feed her up to 180 over many years. She seems to be loosening up and hopefully this winter we can make her gain some more and be as perfectly sexy as yours. Any foods or tricks that enhance your gain or help you break through plateaus for you? Would be great for you to set a goal like 250 by New Years. Enjoy your journey and thank you for sharing. Hottest on the site.

Guest Carbkween
5 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

You have the most perfect shape and proportions and you will look perfect as you gain. My wife has a body like yours but at 5'8" I have only managed to feed her up to 180 over many years. She seems to be loosening up and hopefully this winter we can make her gain some more and be as perfectly sexy as yours. Any foods or tricks that enhance your gain or help you break through plateaus for you? Would be great for you to set a goal like 250 by New Years. Enjoy your journey and thank you for sharing. Hottest on the site.

Thank you! I'm 5'9" so only an inch taller than your wife. I weigh 212 right now. To answer your question, I love carbs and the first time I gained it was mostly pasta, bread, rice, and potatoes. This time around I have been baking a lot. Cupcakes, brownies, cookies, cinnamon buns, etc. I've had heavy cream a few times too. Donuts are great! Best of luck and thanks for the support. 

Guest Carbkween
8 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Thank you...one more question....is there anything your feeder does or says to make you want to eat and stuff more? Thank you again

My feeder is great at encouraging me. He's always telling me how much I turn him on and how happy he is that I'm growing for him. All I want is to please him so hearing how much he loves it makes me want to keep going.

Great...I have been doing the same for years and she seems to have turned the corner and makes a point of eating more for my benefit and rubbing her belly on me driving me wild. She seems to not be able to keep her hands off her own self too. Have fun and I wish you magnificent gains and getting ideas and tips. Cheers!