My girlfriend just started college

Guest Ikilledjonarbuckle

Guest Ikilledjonarbuckle

I’m an 18 year old male who’s always had a thing for curvier, heavier girls. And my girlfriend, who’s a year older, has just left for college this month. She’s been gaining all summer, and I FaceTimed her today and noticed shes gained a significant amount since she left about a month ago. I don’t know how to tell her how much I love this. She’s aware of my fetish and we often talk about it, but she’s feeling very self conscious and thinks that whenever I tell her she doesn’t look fat I’m just telling her because I’m her boyfriend or bc I like that she has gained weight (which I do). I almost want her to gain more weight but I obviously can’t just tell her that. I’m just going crazy because of how much I love her weight gain but I don’t want to tell her that I do, or that she’s even gained weight because she will just try to lose it again. Not sure what I’m asking for or what exactly I’m trying to say I just know I need to talk about this.

Don't deny that she's gotten fat. She knows it and you know it. It just makes you sound disingenuous.

Admit it, "yeah, you may have gained some weight, but it looks so good on you, I wouldn't mind more". Something like that. Yeah, it's taking a chance, but you said yourself that you really like it. Hell, she already knows about your preference. Make it real to her. And then show her. Take her out to a big lunch and then buy her some jeans. Or just praise her during sex. You got this.

Guest Ikilledjonarbuckle
20 hours ago, high said:

Don't deny that she's gotten fat. She knows it and you know it. It just makes you sound disingenuous.

Admit it, "yeah, you may have gained some weight, but it looks so good on you, I wouldn't mind more". Something like that. Yeah, it's taking a chance, but you said yourself that you really like it. Hell, she already knows about your preference. Make it real to her. And then show her. Take her out to a big lunch and then buy her some jeans. Or just praise her during sex. You got this.

Is it wrong to slyly encourage her to eat excessively? Whenever she says she’s hungry I tell her “go get some food!! Eat something!” And I try to encourage her to eat more than she usually would. I feel guilty and like a bad boyfriend for doing that but she hasn’t caught on and I’m not being creepy about it, it just feels wrong. I love her whether she gains or not I’d just like to see her pack on a few.

It's not like you're lying ("that cheesecake is no carb and ultra low calorie"). Sometimes what you think is "encouraging" is actually just talking, but you know your motive, so it seems to you to be sneaky. 

People are adults and, as such, can handle conversations, suggestions and even having good food suggested or served to them. If she doesn't want something, she'll let you know.

It's not like you're leveraging her love for you to guilt her into eating ("if you really loved me, you'd show me and finish the whole pot of pasta Alfredo. I can't believe you would question our relationship by being so difficult"). 

You're not manipulating her.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ikilledjonarbuckle

Update on this: 

shes been at a steady weight since I last posted, but frequently talks about how hungry she is, even telling me out right “I think I’m gonna get fat”, and I really love it. Today she told me “I’m not even hungry, I just have the desire to eat all day, and I’ve been eating all day.” I can’t help but get excited when I hear that. I want her to eat more, and I want her to “get fat” as she’s put it. But I don’t want her to know I want this, even if she already knows of my fetish. It’s just really great to hear her say that.

I'd give her carte blanche. "Just eat; you deserve it. Life can suck often enough; why not pamper yourself?"

And when she says "I think I'm gonna get fat", open the door for her. "That's OK -- I like you with a bit more meat on you but whatever your weight, I just love YOU"

Just prepare the life you'd like her to live. Get the snacks out, bring her to the restaurants she likes, get the food in the house she'd love to eat all day. Enable her.

2 minutes ago, allgrownup said:

I'd give her carte blanche. "Just eat; you deserve it. Life can suck often enough; why not pamper yourself?"

And when she says "I think I'm gonna get fat", open the door for her. "That's OK -- I like you with a bit more meat on you but whatever your weight, I just love YOU"

Just prepare the life you'd like her to live. Get the snacks out, bring her to the restaurants she likes, get the food in the house she'd love to eat all day. Enable her.

This guy knows what's up 🤣👍

Guest grateful
11 hours ago, Ikilledjonarbuckle said:

Update on this: 

shes been at a steady weight since I last posted, but frequently talks about how hungry she is, even telling me out right “I think I’m gonna get fat”, and I really love it. Today she told me “I’m not even hungry, I just have the desire to eat all day, and I’ve been eating all day.” I can’t help but get excited when I hear that. I want her to eat more, and I want her to “get fat” as she’s put it. But I don’t want her to know I want this, even if she already knows of my fetish. It’s just really great to hear her say that.

She knows bub and she's testing the waters on the tease factor. Just be appreciative and show her some love. Be natural and simple, not manipulative and everything will go how it goes. Enjoy your moments in a simple natural way. Always treat her well, care for her and make her feel special with no reward in mind. You may be surprised.

7 hours ago, grateful said:

Enjoy your moments in a simple natural way.

Sure, special events for eating spice things up imo.  Every day not so much, let alone kill a budget.  Countdown to halloween candy in 50 days for example, than monthly eats with Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Surprised people are so optimistic in this age of needing to feel sexy without valuing reactions, so I'll merely hope for the best.