The FABULICIOUS Zazie Beetz!!

John Smith

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BustyBetty210 said:

Just want to throw something out here because you guys are getting kinda' mean about Beets and I really like her. Just because a woman doesn't want to shower twice a day doesn't mean she's musty or reeking and being African american it's really difficult to take care of their hair in particular. I have a black friend who spends 7+ hours just to detangle, wash and condition her hair. IMHO if you're going to admire someone on here, you should admire them, not spend your whole time focusing on a single quote that could easily have been taken out of context and has nothing to do with this fetish or weight admiration. This whole thread went from admiring this woman's beauty to ragging on her bathing habits in the course of one post and all the mean comments kind of ruin the experience of browsing sexy pictures. 

It doesn't change anything to the fact she still need to take a shower and I'm a black as well.

Well, fair enough. She'd clearly describes what does she meant by "cat baths" and even specified herself she's sparkling over some body areas in the course of each day.

I'm not interested to debate about something when her own statements spoke for herself. Let's get back to the topic. 

7 hours ago, AloysiusEroticArt said:

I have you guys all covered with Zazie Beets as Dommino from Deadpool 2. Check it out on my ** or deviantart for a higher quality version.

https://www.**.com/AloysiusEroticArt

https://www.deviantart.com/aloysiuseroticart

Domino May Reward comic small.jpg

YES!!! Such an honor to see you sharing your artwork here, Aloysius. You are quite an inspiration, even for some WG writers. :)