The FABULICIOUS Zazie Beetz!!

John Smith

52 minutes ago, BustyBetty210 said:

Just want to throw something out here because you guys are getting kinda' mean about Beets and I really like her. Just because a woman doesn't want to shower twice a day doesn't mean she's musty or reeking and being African american it's really difficult to take care of their hair in particular. I have a black friend who spends 7+ hours just to detangle, wash and condition her hair. IMHO if you're going to admire someone on here, you should admire them, not spend your whole time focusing on a single quote that could easily have been taken out of context and has nothing to do with this fetish or weight admiration. This whole thread went from admiring this woman's beauty to ragging on her bathing habits in the course of one post and all the mean comments kind of ruin the experience of browsing sexy pictures. 

I, for one, shower once every three days, which is just enough for no one to notice or ask questions 😁

1 hour ago, BustyBetty210 said:

Just want to throw something out here because you guys are getting kinda' mean about Beets and I really like her. Just because a woman doesn't want to shower twice a day doesn't mean she's musty or reeking and being African american it's really difficult to take care of their hair in particular. I have a black friend who spends 7+ hours just to detangle, wash and condition her hair. IMHO if you're going to admire someone on here, you should admire them, not spend your whole time focusing on a single quote that could easily have been taken out of context and has nothing to do with this fetish or weight admiration. This whole thread went from admiring this woman's beauty to ragging on her bathing habits in the course of one post and all the mean comments kind of ruin the experience of browsing sexy pictures. 

It doesn't change anything to the fact she still need to take a shower and I'm a black as well.

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, John Smith said:

It doesn't change anything to the fact she still need to take a shower and I'm a black as well.

I don't disagree that hygiene is important, but nowhere in the quote did she say she doesn't EVER shower. She just said American's shower too much and she preferred 'cat baths'. I'm not quoting a scientific statistic here, but most American's I know shower once to twice a day, which can actually damage your skin and hair, no matter your ethnicity.

I don't really want to start some reddit-esque debate about wording and all that since we're all here to look at beautiful curves and not argue, but when people start posting pictures of a beautiful woman we're supposed to be admiring and then just says something like "That girl STANKY" without anything positive or uplifting, the experience is ruined somewhat.

I was quite enjoying browsing pictures until I read the comments here, then I felt kind of offended which ruined my lady-boner.

All I'm saying is if we're going to post, how about we post things that are uplifting and not degrading unless we're specifically in a schadenfreude thread? I personally would rather see uplifting comments that tearing someone down on a website that is supposed to be all about body positivity and curves.

Well, fair enough. She'd clearly describes what does she meant by "cat baths" and even specified herself she's sparkling over some body areas in the course of each day.

I'm not interested to debate about something when her own statements spoke for herself. Let's get back to the topic. 

Guest freddfatt
7 hours ago, BustyBetty210 said:

I personally would rather see uplifting comments that tearing someone down on a website that is supposed to be all about body positivity and curves.

Basic hygiene = body shaming

Won’t be much longer before pooping in a toilet and using toilet paper is bigoted.

7 hours ago, AloysiusEroticArt said:

I have you guys all covered with Zazie Beets as Dommino from Deadpool 2. Check it out on my ** or deviantart for a higher quality version.

https://www.**.com/AloysiusEroticArt

https://www.deviantart.com/aloysiuseroticart

Domino May Reward comic small.jpg

YES!!! Such an honor to see you sharing your artwork here, Aloysius. You are quite an inspiration, even for some WG writers. :)

• 1 month later...