Wearing jeans under or over belly?

JigglyBelly99

When I met my gf she always wore everything over her belly, she even had high-waisted underwear. She's 5'4" about 185 and has a big soft mommy pooch that she always tried to "control." When we would cuddle I would always slyly try and set that belly free by pushing her underwear down.

She caught on fairly quickly that I loved her fat belly and began indulging me by wearing ridiculously small, low-rise underwear around the house. She's got enough of a gut where it hangs over, and it's not anything she would be caught dead wearing out in public, but she does it for me 😎.

It's pretty amazing, when I met her she was self-conscious about her weight, worrying about tummy control, and now she will climb on top of me and ask me to jiggle her rolls. It's a dream.

9 hours ago, stauber said:

She caught on fairly quickly that I loved her fat belly and began indulging me by wearing ridiculously small, low-rise underwear around the house.

My wife has only underwear like this but the weird part is, she is not doing it for me even though she knows... but it seems she lost any feeling how it should be normal - so all her underwear ends half over her ass. I love it :)

I am pretty sure she has no clue how fat her ass and hips really are as she only looks at her belly.

as I already wrote she wears all pants under her muffintop - buying a size bigger is not acceptable no matter how tight they are. Daily weigh-in is also mandatory- she is a number person 💁‍♂️ 

sometimes I think she wears cloths that make her look fat only for me but she is just blind - as long as the mirror tells her she looks fine at the moment of putting them on, she is fine. 
Love it but cannot understand it.

My ex-girlfriend went through various phases of under or over the belly jeans as she gained. When we first met, she didn't really have any belly to speak of, just a tiny bit of softness, so her jeans were mid-low rise I guess. As she started to get a bit chubby and gain weight in her stomach she got more high-rise jeans and wore them up around or past her belly button, trying to conceal her bulging gut.

Unfortunately for her, she gained a ton of fat in her stomach at first with very little elsewhere. Her stomach was big, protruding, round, and fairly densely packed/ firm, and it didn't really overhang much. She didn't want to buy maternity jeans (nor did she even really consider it) and she didn't want to pay for custom fit jeans, so she ended up wearing jeans that fit her slightly-grown lower half but were too small for her gut and thus had to wear them under her belly.

As the rest of her body caught up though, she returned to wearing pants over her belly through the rest of our relationship. Her belly didn't overhang much so she didn't have a ton of irritation from her waistband rubbing against the skin under her belly, but over the belly was still more comfortable for her, especially as she got fatter elsewhere.