Wearing jeans under or over belly?

JigglyBelly99

Which do you guys prefer? I miss girls wearing low rise jeans. I miss girls wearing jeans under the belly. 

I love visible belly outlines and muffin tops. I love how you can see fat belly belly jiggle with every step

Why do so many girls wear pants over belly? . Why do so many girls try to hide the belly or try to not make it flaunt

I find high pants or girdles belly shapers  so boring. When I can't see the belly shape. 

I know fat admiring people are a minority still I miss the old trends

6 hours ago, JigglyBelly99 said:

Which do you guys prefer? I miss girls wearing low rise jeans. I miss girls wearing jeans under the belly. 

I love visible belly outlines and muffin tops. I love how you can see fat belly belly jiggle with every step

Why do so many girls wear pants over belly? . Why do so many girls try to hide the belly or try to not make it flaunt

I find high pants or girdles belly shapers  so boring. When I can't see the belly shape. 

I know fat admiring people are a minority still I miss the old trends

I like both to be honest , when wearing high waisted jeans I feel more support round my belly and hips. So if im feeling off  it can be a nice comfort. However, most days I will wear jeans that are low waisted cause I like to see how big my belly is getting. So not really mutually exclusive but I think the reason most women wear high waisted is to cover up there belly's and shape there waist. But fashion does change so it won't be long before another style comes along.  

13 hours ago, neo said:

My wife always wears low waisted jeans as otherwise she would need two sizes bigger.

I also think wearing too small low waisted jeans caused a constant cut in on her hips - that gets her all these too small jeans closed. She is in denial of course

This probably had the opposite effect of what's she trying to accomplish, many women try to hide their fat tummy, tight low waisted jeans will accentuate a muffin top , especially when seated.

I like it, as I prefer a soft flabby feminine midriff with lovehandles .

Jeans under the belly is definitely the way to go for my girl.  It allows her to keep wearing the same old pants she's worn since before she developed this beer belly. It's getting tricky, but she can still manage it. She definitely could not wear her jeans over her belly without getting a whole new wardrobe.

IMG_0670.thumb.JPG.8e0232f4a2b642180457b2c06f7f261b.JPG

On 8/31/2019 at 3:44 AM, FatadmirerDoug said:

This probably had the opposite effect of what's she trying to accomplish, many women try to hide their fat tummy, tight low waisted jeans will accentuate a muffin top , especially when seated.

I like it, as I prefer a soft flabby feminine midriff with lovehandles .

Same here I love it. 

Sometimes I think she squeezes herself in her low-waisted jeans to ensure she does eat less. 

Same goes for her bikinis all low waisted too. 

Fun part is her body looks naked the same as with these jeans, like that fat does not forget... . Anyone else made this observation?

Guest cutebelly99

I love when my GF will wear higher waisted jeans, but throughout the day as her belly swells from all the food she eats she will pull them down and her belly will hang over. 

Thanks for replies everyone and Lol by jeans I mean all kinds of pants

I completely agree with all you guys. I miss the era of the low rise jeans muffin top. Think it was over a  decade ago. 2000-2009?

Showing off the Lower belly is so much more exciting, belly button is a huge bonus. The hanging pooch flab over pants never gets boring and is unique since its so rare to see these days

Right now it's a trend for fat or chubby girls to wear high rise and hide the belly. They do sometimes show the middle part of belly, most don't even show the navel belly button (unless they are thin or athletic). I'm not saying anything is wrong with this look but it's obviously trying hard to hide the best feature!... The belly / gut! 

it's just too normal and too within mainstream appeal, thick or "thicc" or plus size girls. Hiding the bounce jiggle sway on the belly! I love seeing the ripples when walking

I don't mind when high or mid rise jeans that show the visible belly outline, the vbo, but even vbo is getting rare to see now. They make sure to hide the outline! Also I can understand high rise are the most comfortable too

Belly is still taboo to show off, Since it is not mainstream appeal. And plus size models and Thicc are getting kinda mainstream (Thicc being Boobs and Butt only! , No Belly!! )

Plus size models, thick, thicc and curvy girls usually have wide hips, big butt, big boobs. but no belly

I understand BBW and SSBBW is still a small niche. But I'm sure many FA and feedee foodie lovers love to see the belly! That bulge! That pudge! lol

Low rise jeans/pants  has a rebellious nature which makes it even more awesome lolz

Boobs and butt. The other two b's are well liked in mainstream society but belly is taboo. And most likely will always be taboo

But I feel the Boobs and Butt without the Belly is incomplete. The holy trinity of BBB!!

As for guys I've seen many wear jeans pants above the belly now too. 

Honestly I just miss fat chicks and dudes just letting it all hang it. That little belly peek. Also the VBO, muffin tops, that rebellious exposure! That confidence! 

• 11 months later...

I want to cheat and say both over and under, but I think I prefer jeans over the belly.  I enjoy seeing the belt forming a hexagon - making straight lines from belt loop to belt loop.  You know what I'm talking about, right?  Sometimes the belt will even go above the jeans in the space between belt loops.  Love that.  I also appreciate the zipper becoming much more visible, as if it is holding back so much...which it is with some.  Huh...maybe it's not as much "both" as I thought.  I hope denim overalls return.  

1 hour ago, chubbybutt22 said:

Good luck finding plus size low rise jeans. In the bigger sizes it’s all high waist to be slimming.

Now that I have been thinking about this, I can not recall any women beyond slim wearing low rise jeans.  In fact, I think I have been seeing more high rise on everyone lately, unless it's jeans shorts.

My girlfriend has been wearing hers way below her hips lately. Low enough that you can always see the top of her ass crack when she lifts her shirt. She's only started doing this over the last few months and yes her jeans don't show off her butt as much since she wears them so low, they show off her modest muffin top hips.

I don't know if this new trend has anything to do with her weight gain but I think it's very hot. 

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend doesn't wear jeans. Tight jeans are the only thing I miss in her wardrobe. She has some tight pants, mostly mid-rise, so they are around or just below her belly button. The benefit of mid-rise pants is that they hit the stomach at the bulgiest part. My girlfriend doesn't have that much of a belly, but when she takes off her shirt and shows off her after-dinner belly, these emphasize the belly more than any other style of jeans does.

But I really miss the jeans my girlfriend of 5-6 years ago wore. She was still hanging onto the low-rise jean style, though they weren't nearly as low as what was in style a decade earlier. She had small hips and a big belly, so they looked great on her. During our time together she gradually gained weight, and almost all of it went to her belly. As she gained weight, the jeans would squeeze her belly more, emphasizing how much is bulged out. High-waisted things didn't work for her body type at all. She desperately wanted to be able to wear clothes that could hold in her growing gut, but she had not luck finding any that fit her. She eventually had to replace her jeans with a size up, and after not too long those would squeeze her belly. Size 8 jeans and hips with a size 14 waist! What a perfect body. For swimming she was also stuck wearing string bikinis for the same reason. High-waisted bikinis weren't a thing yet, and she desperately wanted to cover her belly. Thankfully for me, no luck with that! Tankinis and one-pieces were always too small for her belly or too big elsewhere, so she had to wear a bikini top and bikini bottoms under the belly. She hated it and I loved it!

Guest Mr Froggy

Depends on the 'type' of belly I think.

If she's got a round and protruding / freestanding 'potbelly'... Low waisted all the way.   It'll look adorable when it's sitting atop a belt and protruding freely. 

But if she's got a less shapely, flabbier, softer abdomen.... high waisted will cut her in half and give her an adorably 'double bellied' look as her fupa inflates to fill the space below her belt. 

Guest Mr Froggy

I had a particular ex who gained weight incredibly biased towards her belly.  She was exceptionally potbellied looking.  She always used to wear low waisted as the rest of her was relatively average sized.   She could just about squeeze herself into size 12s (or painfully into size 10s) if she wore them super low... but she couldn't even CLOSE high waisted size 16s. 

She did try high waisted size 14 jeans once at work and I remember she told me she bent down to pick up her phone off the floor about an hour after having a big meal one day and she actually threw up a little in her mouth!   She was at work so she couldn't just unbutton her jeans and had to fight through the abdominal discomfort all afternoon 😜

On 10/9/2020 at 5:27 PM, Mr Froggy said:

I had a particular ex who gained weight incredibly biased towards her belly.  She was exceptionally potbellied looking.  She always used to wear low waisted as the rest of her was relatively average sized.   She could just about squeeze herself into size 12s (or painfully into size 10s) if she wore them super low... but she couldn't even CLOSE high waisted size 16s. 

She did try high waisted size 14 jeans once at work and I remember she told me she bent down to pick up her phone off the floor about an hour after having a big meal one day and she actually threw up a little in her mouth!   She was at work so she couldn't just unbutton her jeans and had to fight through the abdominal discomfort all afternoon 😜

It makes me happy to hear that there are entirely practical reasons for fat girls to wear low-rise.

This reminds me of a girl I dated for a few months a few years ago. She had a huge gut but skinny legs and no butt. Whenever we went out she would wear leggings that came up to just under her boobs to hold in her belly and shape it. On occasion she's wear a dress with shapewear underneath. But when she came over to my place she's leave the shapewear at home. She'd wear low-rise pants that sat under her belly and tight, stretchy t-shirts, sometimes exposing her lower belly. She half though it looked sexy to let her gut loose, and half did it to be comfortable. I can just picture the way she's walk around with her shirt off and her gut hanging down over her skinny legs. Too bad she didn't have much in the way of boobs, otherwise she would have looked perfect.

Guest Mr Froggy
8 hours ago, PhatCat said:

It makes me happy to hear that there are entirely practical reasons for fat girls to wear low-rise.

This reminds me of a girl I dated for a few months a few years ago. She had a huge gut but skinny legs and no butt. Whenever we went out she would wear leggings that came up to just under her boobs to hold in her belly and shape it. On occasion she's wear a dress with shapewear underneath. But when she came over to my place she's leave the shapewear at home. She'd wear low-rise pants that sat under her belly and tight, stretchy t-shirts, sometimes exposing her lower belly. She half though it looked sexy to let her gut loose, and half did it to be comfortable. I can just picture the way she's walk around with her shirt off and her gut hanging down over her skinny legs. Too bad she didn't have much in the way of boobs, otherwise she would have looked perfect.

I remember mine only tried high waisted because of a suggestion from a colleague.   My ex was always having to pull her jeans up at work as the extreme protrusion / angle of her lower belly meant her jeans were constantly being shuffled/pushed down just as she walked around.   She was griping about this one day and another girl said something like "Why don't you try high waisted?". 

So she did.... and discovered it soon presented its own set bigger of belly related problems 😜

These days men with a gut always wear their pants under it. It's hard enough to find high-rise pants for men anyway, but I know men with a gut say they prefer to wear their pants under it anyway. Too bad women today are being told they need to hold in their gut. I find that higher rises on men are more flattering but lower rises look better on women.

The sexiest thing to me is a long torso, and low-rise elongates the torso whether or not the girl has a fat belly. High rise on women makes them look bottom-heavy, whether or not they are. They make butts look fat, they make hips and thighs look fat, and they add bulk to the belly rather than slim it. My girlfriend shows me photos of models of people wearing high-waisted bikinis and tells me she wants to get one. And I'm like, do you want to emphasize your stomach like that? Her low string bikini bottoms elongate her torso, make it look thinner and show off her best body part.

• 4 weeks later...

I’d say start the day wearing it over the belly and then at some point it’ll feel really good to shove it down and let the gut hang out.  Preferably with a shirt that shows your belly hang.   That’s hard with jeans but perfect for other pants and sweats.  Jeans should let the belly flop out and pair with a shirt that covers most of it.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I wear high waisted jeans for a few reasons...

1. Because if I didnt, my butt would also be hanging out because my hips overpower it.

2. I like the support I feel from the higher waisted jeans. 

3. When i wear lower waisted jeans they seem to fall down more often

4. Wearing jeans that fit my belly properly makes it so they fit my thighs properly too, if I was to wear lower waisted jeans they normally are too big in the thighs. 

5. Even when it was cool to wear low waisted jeans I looked for higher waisted ones... I was even made fun of in english class in high school for it 😕