Small Changes that Look Huge

Onlybbwplease

So my wife typically has always gone to bed with no pants and a tank top like shirt. She has gained weight, but not a ton. But when she gets out of bed, the tank top rides all the way up her belly. Small change in maybe a few lbs, but makes her look so huge when her belly hangs out! 

What else do you all have in regards to small weight changes that make a big difference? 

Somebody I used to frequent has undergoes several weight fluctuactions over years, to the point she 9nce went from 145 to the 170s or 180s pounds in a matter of weeks, three years ago.

Early that year, her weight was yoyo-ing as far as from 140 to 160 pounds in the span of two weeks usually, then I'd already get used to see her bordering the chubby lane with her rounder facial tones, puffy cheeks, fledging choblet, softer arms and midriff, vanishing thigh gap and ballooning DD-cupped bust (usually, it hovers between a B cup and D cup) ... but just a fewer couples of additional pounds has been enough to enlarge her comely hips closer from the 46-inch milestone, her breasts to grow one cup larger and her average sized yet significantly sotfened rear to literally jut out backwards into a massive, billowy round-shaped rump able to carry a sturofoam. That was insane.

My wife is 5' 3" so a little goes a long way.  In a 2-3 week time span with extra indulgence and a bigger appetite 10 lbs. can look like 30+ lbs. on a taler woman.  Her ass explodes barely being contained in her jeans with an extra 3+ inches of muffin top spilling out everywhere with the already 5 inches she was already spilling out of her to tight jeans. Blouses that used to cover her belly no ride up on the sides exposing her huge< soft tan love handles.  Her 36DD bra digs into her breasts leaving them pillowing out the top "Double bubble" if you will. Her upper arms become fatter almost overnight in her tank top and when she puts o her cardigan sweater when she gets colder her fat upper arms strain to fit in looking so sexy.

The absolute best is when she packs on more weight ....like 30 Lbs.  When driving she looks so much taller sitting in the seat.  One day she pulled up in her SUV and if I didn't know any better she I would have thought she was a hot heavier women probably 5' 9" tall and when she got out she was a smoking hot wide hipped big Tit gorgeous shorty.

2 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

My wife is 5' 3" so a little goes a long way.  In a 2-3 week time span with extra indulgence and a bigger appetite 10 lbs. can look like 30+ lbs. on a taller woman.

Agreed. An another woman I used to frequent sometimes was about that height and in the span of an half-year she went from a slender yet gently curveous 127-lbs stunner to an apple-shaped chubster with a puffed face, a set of fluffy upper arms and a girth so wide a medium-sized T-shirt which used to float onto her then-lean frame was now riding up tightly onto her distended midriff and revealing small naked scathes of her lower belly... after have merely gained 25 pounds!

So imagine the way she looked at 172 pounds...

Same with my wife. She is 165 cm and typically is yoyoing between 62 and 68kg.

Her maximum weight 9 y ago has been approximately 75kg. She did very successful Weightwatchers down to 60kg. After 2 pregnancies things got difficult. Since a year or so she yoyos every quarter. Mostly only 5kg but that really shows.

She is totally convinced by ww and that caused her to loose any muscles due to her total laziness.

During our summer holiday she gained probably only that 5 but started already on a higher plateau. Her bikinis and underwear are typically 1-2 sizes too small. Man already after the first week her muffin top hang over nearly 1,5-2cm. She looks so chubby and flabby now. 

I am pretty sure no sports really supports that - really feels like her fat cells just wait for any trigger to blow up.

Some years ago, my wife really let herself go and gained a bunch of weight. At that time, she gave up jeans and all tight dresses for loose outfits. When she realized that her BMI had passed the threshold of obesity, she decided to react and started a serious diet. She lost almost 15 kg. And she dressed back as before her weight gain. But her figure had changed. In particular, she didn’t lose her new saddle bags given by her weight gain. I love so much patting and cuddling those fat bumps. And from that time, even though her weight fluctuates, even at her thinnest she keeps those beautiful soft bounded masses. When wearing tight jeans, I love so much how these masses are deforming at each step at the limit between thighs and buttocks. It is so sexy! I’ve always been attracted by girls with such kind of soft ass.

20 minutes ago, le_gone said:

Some years ago, my wife really let herself go and gained a bunch of weight. At that time, she gave up jeans and all tight dresses for loose outfits. When she realized that her BMI had passed the threshold of obesity, she decided to react and started a serious diet. She lost almost 15 kg. And she dressed back as before her weight gain. But her figure had changed. In particular, she didn’t lose her new saddle bags given by her weight gain. I love so much patting and cuddling those fat bumps. And from that time, even though her weight fluctuates, even at her thinnest she keeps those beautiful soft bounded masses. When wearing tight jeans, I love so much how these masses are deforming at each step at the limit between thighs and buttocks. It is so sexy! I’ve always been attracted by girls with such kind of soft ass.

Some people have physiological inclinatioms to never properly shed down some excess weight without having to develop some loose skin or buffier body areas in return.

My ex-intimate used to spurt a hint of choblet even at a thinner weight as soon as she developped it during her chubby days: it took at least two years before her underchin toned back sucessfully. Also, her hips and buttocks remained fairly much bigger than usual, whenever the bodyweight she got in.