Suck in their belly

Guest Vectrex

Guest Vectrex

Does anyone else try to get their girl to keep her belly sucked in during sex? My girlfriends gut is out of control and hangs way out. It’s hard for me to kiss her and do things during sex so I make her keep it sucked in. Anyone else do this ? 

I think that everyone has their limit (even us fa's) in terms of how big they want their girls to get. With my ex, she got up to 380 and I wanted more. I wanted her at 400. Then I was probably gonna ask for 450. To be honest, it was about the gain and whatching her grow more than it was about the end result. When sex became challenging, that was a turn on for me. She had literally gotten so fat that I had to find new ways to get inside her. When she was on top her stomach covered me almost up to my upper chest area. I won't ever know if I had a limit with her, as we didn't stay together. It honestly sounds to me like you've found your limit and she's probably past it. How big is your girl anyway?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, that’s a no from me too... quite the opposite.  Because my girl was skinny for most of her life, her first reaction when she began developing a beer belly was to suck it in during sex because she was embarrassed when it began to jiggle.  I had to convince her to stop sucking in and just be natural when she’s on top, seeing it  bouncing and jiggling a little during sex is a huge turn on.  Then again, my girl isn’t an SSBBW or anything, by that point I can imagine some sucking in might actually be necessary.

• 7 months later...

With my ex I would tease her for sucking in for pictures, or playfully slap her belly and say, "Suck in that gut, fat girl!" or "Babe your belly is hanging out! Suck it in!"

It was funny, she used to suck in her gut around her friends and family when she first started to  gain. She actually hid her belly quite well.

The best however was when we were intimate and she was on top. I told her to suck it in  for me and she bl7shed and said she was already. 

I like a gal that matches me BMI wise at my 6' and 330 lbs

Something like 5'5" and 260 lbs, at least 200, but not over 300 lbs, unless very tall

225-250 is perfect at an average height, for me .

Big boobs, nice ass, thunder thighs, mature, deep navel ,and some nice Luvvies, cellulite is okay !

I like fat, fifty, at least forty, anyway and flabby

The 3 effs