Slow Weight gain vs Fast weight gain

asasasasasa

do you wonder why getting fat because overeating, stuffing, feedee, or fast weight gain in a short time, almost the fat is going to the belly 

in other case people who had slow weight gain, the fat is more equal in their body like the belly is not as big as the feedee type of weight gain

Not always. I have enabled, encouraged and fed a woman for eight years and when she gained fast, most of her extra weight was going straight into her hips, rear, thighs and bust.

Aside her periodic swelling, I've only seen her get a hint of belly twice in nine years and that always happened when she was gaining at a very slow pace. At her heaviest, she used to have a 30" waist and was always passing for slim, even despite the softening girth and curving tummy angle from sideway.

I've noticed this exact thing!  My fiancée was very skinny all her life until college food and booze happened, and she packed on a lot of weight pretty quickly, and it's all gone to her belly.  It's definitely the look of someone who was skinny and then gained a lot really fast.  Probably doesn't happen this way to everyone, but I've certainly seen it happen up close...

1607641550_1071585_10151577128903214_755385545_ocopy.thumb.jpg.0acd131c0c792cdbb5e684c3fb43092a.jpg 07E3D910-DCCF-46E8-B9F0-8985EC8C80C3.thumb.jpeg.6f9af949d993bd24dfa569f2a99d7ccb.jpeg

13 hours ago, gggg said:

I've noticed this exact thing!  My fiancée was very skinny all her life until college food and booze happened, and she packed on a lot of weight pretty quickly, and it's all gone to her belly.  It's definitely the look of someone who was skinny and then gained a lot really fast.  Probably doesn't happen this way to everyone, but I've certainly seen it happen up close...

1607641550_1071585_10151577128903214_755385545_ocopy.thumb.jpg.0acd131c0c792cdbb5e684c3fb43092a.jpg 07E3D910-DCCF-46E8-B9F0-8985EC8C80C3.thumb.jpeg.6f9af949d993bd24dfa569f2a99d7ccb.jpeg

yess that is what i mean, idk rapid gain almost goes straight to the belly

It's purely genetic where they add the weight. The only thing that speed affects is the appearance of their skin. I've found that women that were always large as a child and/or gained very slowly have much better skin. Not simply a lack of stretch marks, but a general nicer even texture to their skin. The acute stretching accompanied with rapid gains can lead to an uneven texture with lots of visual artifacts. The nice dimpled porcelain texture gets stretched to the point it's like ultra-smooth seal skin.

The stretch marks are cool in their own right, but it's kind of neat to see a massive girl with no blemishes or stretch marks that has properly grown into her body over many years.