How does one find somebody with this fetish?

Plumpnesslover

I never had to introduce I like women of various sizes to the ones I used to hang out because that's irrelevant and that some of them either end up to figure out by themselves or are from the softer side.

Then I don't need to introduce my inclination into gaining women or have some tendencies to spoil them, because they don't need to and that I am an mesmerizing magnet for women inclined into this anyway. They kept going on with this.

Seeking fetishes in someone is pretty backwards in terms of relationships. No one in the world is an exact match in terms of fetishes. The trick is to be with someone you like as a person. After awhile, you sort of exchange fetishes with each other and reach a happy in-between. Besides that, it helps to behave as normal and casual as possible as opposed to blurting everything at once.

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Seeking fetishes in someone is pretty backwards in terms of relationships. No one in the world is an exact match in terms of fetishes. The trick is to be with someone you like as a person. After awhile, you sort of exchange fetishes with each other and reach a happy in-between. Besides that, it helps to behave as normal and casual as possible as opposed to blurting everything at once.

Exact.

Online: Pay to win, try again after a feud, or someone else if given absenteeism/irreconcilable differences. Can also check out stuff like deviantart if you prefer art/writing too. Sometimes it's like a bit of an interview to see who you want to support too.  We're always observing, and new angles always help.

If you're doing something offline, subtlety always helps, having fun times with food can be useful.  It really isn't that difficult after the first time, comment after changes are made and hopefully see if there's some compatibility with other things as well.

As someone who hasn't always had this as a fetish , me and my partner dated because we got on so well and shared passions within our lives , I was extremely thin back then. When he eventually told me of his fetish and of curvage . I was shocked that he had been with me so long and I was quite thin  but then realised he loved me so much regardless of his preferences. So I would suggest that you look for someone who you get on with and can share stuff with before looking for compatible fetishes. The longer you are with someone , the more you learn about them and also adopt part of there personality on to your own.

Guest grateful

All my partners gained weight and they were all in the context of a relationship so I have my preference wrap around being in love.

That is a big ask in RL IMO.

The best was one was where I was up front from the start so she knew where it was going.

Still, there's something to be said for seeking those who already have the bug and meeting people in the fat world. It's is easier in so many ways.

Try chats, dances and meet ups in your area.  Them everybody is on the same channel.

• 1 month later...

I opened up about my liking bigger girls early on, which my ex had to know because she was already big boned with a huge booty and tits when we met. I informed her that I'd like her a little fatter, which I think did surprise her. Turns out after the initial skepticism about trying to gain instead of lose weight as she had been told to do most of her life, she might as well have eaten out of a trough. She was a downright hog, inhaling entire large carryout pizzas by herself then over by the fridge playing with her enormous gut an hour later. Nothing like following up a large papa John's with a quart of bryers lol. I guess maybe it's just luck, some girls are meant to be fat and they will love that you love them for it. For my ex and I, it was kind of a sex thing too. We'd go out to eat and she'd stuff herself silly and unbutton her jeans once we got in the car, letting her huge gut spill onto her lap. She'd grab my arm and lay it on her tummy and tell me how fat she had gotten for me. We'd get home and be lucky to have any clothes on by the time we got to our room.

• 2 months later...

I don't think most people do just "find" someone with this fetish.  In most cases I've seen (including my own), love (well, or lust) comes first, and over time the topic is broached in such a way that the girl doesn't feel the need to stay slim (or in whatever shape they're in) and gradually realizes how great and freeing it feels to just eat to their heart's content.  It happens naturally over time and before you know it you're dating someone who's letting themselves go.  It's surprisingly common!

i think this is a good topic for conversation, and a useful one as well. how does one find somebody with this fetish?, as with any other thing, it comes to looking for it. and for that you have to play the odds and recognize that failure is possibility. how do you find a jew?, probably not in a catholic church. how do you find a basketball fan?, in basketball related events your chances will increase. how do you find a football fan? try sport bars on sundays and you will get near the golden pot. 

so, first. i would begin by discarding exercise junkies and very fit people will fit lifestyles and so on. i am not referring to someone in shape but to these that wake up at 7 on sundays to go out for a 5mile run, for you to turn her into a happily gaining girlfriend well, let say it will be just very difficult and unlikely to be honest. 

it is not about going around asking directly about the fetish but you do try to look for signs. ladies who love food and eat more then their fair share may be a nice beginning. ladies who are about enjoying life by eating delicious food, ordering more than they should and cleaning up the plate even if that means feeling patting a super full belly afterwards is certainly a nice thing to have on your list. so, signs... and look for them. will improve your chance of telling the lady hey its ok if you are curvy and gain some, and get a positive answer

On 12/16/2019 at 5:42 PM, extra_m13 said:

it is not about going around asking directly about the fetish but you do try to look for signs. ladies who love food and eat more then their fair share may be a nice beginning. ladies who are about enjoying life by eating delicious food, ordering more than they should and cleaning up the plate even if that means feeling patting a super full belly afterwards is certainly a nice thing to have on your list. so, signs... and look for them. will improve your chance of telling the lady hey its ok if you are curvy and gain some, and get a positive answer

This is just what I would have said. A lot of guys seem to get involved with thin women and hope against hope that the gal either agrees to gain, or can be discreetly maneouvred into gaining, or against all odds and evidence is secretly a gainer or even a feeder. They'd have higher chances of success by starting with a lady such as you describe, a foodie who is obviously predisposed to overeat and gain weight. Such types will either be BBW to begin with or else will be waging a non-stop war with themselves to not gain weight because they believe no guy will want them if they do. The BBW is the easiest to spot, obviously. If you see a BBW who is unselfconsciously eating a lot, that would be your green light for sure. Even if she is not a feedee or sexually into gaining, she is very likely to gain weight given a loving partner who encourages her natural disposition.

I think back to my early courtship of my wife, and it's interesting how early on, without really realizing it, we negotiated the matter of her being plump and loving food, and, implicitly, my being FA. Our first date we went to a movie and afterward out for dessert. She commented that she looooves chocolate. I replied, 'ah, a woman after my own heart!' and something unspoken passed between us - her look told me she was registering that this guy might like her fat. I showed up at her place with treats practically every time. But it all originated in my observing a BBW at work who notably liked food (always having dessert with lunch; often snacking during break; etc).

• 1 month later...