anyone else’s girlfriend go to the gym like twice a month lol

Guest Vectrex

Guest Vectrex

Anyone have a girlfriend or friend that goes to the gym like two or three times a month because they wanna lose weight but don’t ever stick with it and kinda just get fatter ? 

23 minutes ago, John Smith said:

No and no and not really and yes, but at last no.

22 minutes ago, Vectrex said:

What and what and what 

No (Not a girlfriend per definition. That was complicate and I hate when irrational matters gets complicated) and no (you know, complicated shrag) and not really (never did step into a gym afar as I know. But she used to be quite an accomplished amateur athlete and dedicated dancer during our time at secondary school and since then, there occured she went into a full-fledged body self-image crisis twice amd when it happens, she work out exhaustively at home. Hour-long aerobics sessions, squating, home cardio, stairs, 5-lbs weights and all that crap... she was the kind of woman who gain weight easily, whether when this is because of some severe indulgence in calorie-heavy food, overreating or flexed muscles. In just a matter of weeks, she can look totally different: she's simply not dedicated to anything, although and chamge her mind very often) and yes (what happens everytime she stop to stick into her training) and at last no (she lose weight very quickly, with just little to no effort) .

My wife! The gym is in her office building, thus there's no membership weighing over you to get in there and use it. It's usually when a co-worker asks if she'd like to join her. But she'll go 2-3x a month and of course has gotten fatter the entire time.

She'll come home after going twice and ask "does it look like I'm losing weight?" (it looks like she's gained)

I'll always say "I see you every single day, so it's nearly impossible for me to tell." I'll then ask what she ate for lunch. "Fried chicken, french fries and a Sprite."

"Well hun, it's more about your diet than exercising."

"Yeah." 😐 (she'll then stop going the next day)

Guest Vectrex

That’s how mine is she will go one time and do cardio and sit in the sauna and come home all sweaty and then want to drink beer and eat in n out or somthing and she goes like for a week straight but then doesn’t go for a month she has had a steady belly growth the entire time 

Guest Vectrex

I just love watching her jiggly belly while she’s on the bike at the gym it just flops from one of her thighs to the other 

Ill do you one better. About once every two months my wife gets really motivated to start some sort of exercise routine. Maybe join a gym or go jogging or do workout videos. We spend the evening making elaborate plans on how to incorporate this into our busy work / home life. She never goes and drops the issue. The closest she has been to a gym sice having our kids is putting on yoga pants to watch Tv. Last night she had to put on anti-chub rub lubricant before we could walk around the block.

Yeah she is aware of my preferences but not necessarily supportive. She still feels fat and gross despite my best efforts. She requires someone really pushing her to work up a sweat in the gym and i am more likely to push her to get a second helping of pasta. If she really needed help in the gym i would help but I'm simply not going to berate her into doing something that may result in any less of her.

Guest Vectrex

Yea I ask my girl to go with me but if she doesn’t feel like going I don’t push her too much or force her but I love how her belly spills out of a pair of yoga pants for sure 

Yes. My gf goes to the gym like twice one week, then skips a week or two (or three), and so on. With "routine" like that she never gets fitter.

I often go with her because I like to watch her exercising her hot body in little shorts and sports bra. She's one of those girls who look really hot when sweaty and out of breath.

not precisely the gym ... but yes i mean after every crisis - an all time weigh in or an episode of clothes generally not fitting- she goes out to do some exercise. last time out was particularly sweet because she got hurt and had to rest for a mont while eating ice cream, probably ended up gaining some pounds, just delicious, i wish her well in health but not in losing weight of course, i love her curves

I could be that girl who goes to the gym once or twice a month. Except I have not been in the gym more than three months now. And even when I go it's more about sauna and jacuzzi than working out. Lol

But today my mandatory college pe started and it really kicked my out of shape ass. We had to run a timed mile and I was about to die. I kept stopping to walk multiple times because I was hyperventilating and basically dying. I can't imagine how I'll survive the semester with pe twice aweek  Lol

On 9/3/2019 at 2:09 AM, Vectrex said:

My girl literally rides the bike and sits in the sauna and that’s it and she gets super sweaty but stays fat 

The girls that ask my wife to go to their office gym are super fat. They both are pouring in sweat after 5min on the elliptical and call it a "workout" after 10-15 min and leave. 15min on the elliptical burns 87cal. Calories in the 20oz Gatorade she drinks while on it.... 140.  🤫

Guest Vectrex
On 9/5/2019 at 8:04 AM, Port said:

I could be that girl who goes to the gym once or twice a month. Except I have not been in the gym more than three months now. And even when I go it's more about sauna and jacuzzi than working out. Lol

But today my mandatory college pe started and it really kicked my out of shape ass. We had to run a timed mile and I was about to die. I kept stopping to walk multiple times because I was hyperventilating and basically dying. I can't imagine how I'll survive the semester with pe twice aweek  Lol

I notice that my girls belly tends to jiggle around a lot whenever she does anything I couldn’t imagine her trying to do a run that thing would be flopping all over the place. I really do wish she would lose it when we have sex it makes it so she can’t twist certain ways. 

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend decided to try 100 squats a day challenge. Yesterday was the first day. She did 25 squats and started panting intensely like a dog with her tongue out. After a pause she did 25 more and had to lay down bcause she literally couldn't breath and her heart was racing. She decided that 40 squats will be enough for the first day.

I sudgested that she at least has to do sit-ups to compensate missing squats. So she did 2 set of 20 sit-ups and 1 set of 10 sit-ups and as I hold her feet I can say for sure she struggled hard. She commented already after the first set that her abs was on fire.

Today she complains that her legs and abs are so sore she almost can't move so she'll take tha day off. But tomorrow she'll continue she says. Can't wait to watch it! Lol

Guest Vectrex

she always says she wants to lose weight but then she’s like let’s go get a beer and a cheeseburger and oh I want desert and I get to watch the top of her belly bulging over her belt as she tries to restrict it