Thread deleted?

wulfric992

Ah, I see! I'll do that. I thought I might have missed a rule or something!

EDIT: I just recreated the thread, and the thumbnails failed again, although as I was making the thread it said 'your link has been embedded' and brought up a thumbnail... I just don't understand it? Maybe it's the imggmi site that I used to store the images? I noted the thumbnail situation in-thread so people hopefully would still view the images despite no thumbnails, but if that's no good I guess I'll just have to try some other way- sorry for the mess!

Oh, I see... I misunderstood maybejames's previous post I think! I'll give that a shot when I get back in a couple hours; thanks for the heads-up! Would it be OK to leave the thread up as is, so I can just go back in and edit the new versions of the photos in where the previous ones were, if that makes sense? It'd just be easier for me to remember where I'd put each of them, because I corrected the order slightly as I was attaching them.