Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
wulfric992

Thread deleted?

5 posts / 119 viewsLast Reply

Hi, just a question- I posted a thread this morning which now seems to have vanished; was it deleted for breaking a rule, or because no thumbnails came up, or something? If so please let me know so I can avoid it in future!) 

Ah, I see! I'll do that. I thought I might have missed a rule or something!

EDIT: I just recreated the thread, and the thumbnails failed again, although as I was making the thread it said 'your link has been embedded' and brought up a thumbnail... I just don't understand it? Maybe it's the imggmi site that I used to store the images? I noted the thumbnail situation in-thread so people hopefully would still view the images despite no thumbnails, but if that's no good I guess I'll just have to try some other way- sorry for the mess!

Oh, I see... I misunderstood maybejames's previous post I think! I'll give that a shot when I get back in a couple hours; thanks for the heads-up! Would it be OK to leave the thread up as is, so I can just go back in and edit the new versions of the photos in where the previous ones were, if that makes sense? It'd just be easier for me to remember where I'd put each of them, because I corrected the order slightly as I was attaching them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider reviving this one only if you have new (value add) content to contribute!