Do you want me to get as fat as I can get ?

• Curvage Model

Hey Belly lovers,

Now, before I ask.. I just want to say, there are alot of the same type of clips on here and that's great. The clips are there for the people who enjoy them. However, I dare to be a little different in everything I do. I'm on this site to share my journey, gain for myself and my feeder but to document all that for YOU. I want to get fatter for all of us. 😘

I want to share my body and my journey for us. For you. You are all the reason I have the extra funds, to put on extra weight 🐽🍟🍔🍕🧁🍩

So I want to hear some suggestions of what YOU want to see from ME.. so you can continue to purchase my videos and allow me to create the content for you, myself and keep my feeder happy with the funds to eat and eat and eat.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, however there are few things I'm not comfortable doing in front of a camera and some things I like to do special just for my feeder 🐽💋

Price suggestions for optimal selling is appreciated also! Thanks guys .

20190822_101217_1.gif

20190823_224648_3.gif

I like the buffet style videos with before and after with some talking through out. But anything your willing to share is a blessing so feel free to post what makes you and him comfortable because if you ask what we want some people are going to get angry if you dont produce set content. With that said just do what you guys feel cool sharing and keep this thread hott 

Guest grateful

Of course I want to see huge! Especially when hubby is in on it. But TBH, I may have to unplug my PC and retire from on line if this heats up too much.

I'm already having some trouble getting my thinking clear and getting stuff done. 🤣

I am always amazed that the body will make fat when we eat too much.

It's always amazing that someone will overeat frequently and consistently and on purpose to encourage self-fattening and enjoy getting larger and larger.

Just eating and watching fat get made by the body is beautiful.

The other thing that's amazing, is the body will take advantage of any extra nutrition that comes along and will save it as fat for hard times.

But, here's what really interests me: the body never says "that's enough now, there's enough reserve.

No! It's designed to get fatter and fatter and fatter as long as we keep eating more than we burn up.

Therefore, one can get fat on purpose and achieve it by eating and eating and eating.

And that is just about too hot for me! hahahahaha😍