Alisha Boe/Bø (13 Reasons Why)

DFan

This 22 year old Norwegian actress, plays Jessica Davis in 13 Reasons Why.

In season 2 I noticed she looked a little thicker than in season 1 and now its season 3 and it looks like she is on the Katherine Langford 13RW meal plan.

This clip is from episode 3 so it contains SPOILERS and I suspect Netflix will block the vid from whoever posted the vid.

If I find screencaps I´ll post those too.

Anyway the first 33 seconds will kinda show what I´m talking about. Heck the thumbnail is great too.

Also I know this technically could have been posted in the weight gain story lines for movies and TV, but at this point I think she deserves her own thread.

Dude I just binged watch this show and I was like omg She got big from season 2 to season 3 I couldn't believe it... I get character changes and all but damn really... I was all about this gain and i hope the next girl is the New girl in the show.. For those of you that have not seen it WATCH IT great show with great writing and awesome characters 

19 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

There is s scene in an episode where she is on top riding her troubled bf(Justin)  and she is legit jiggling all over..  it made it worth the binge lol

Speaking of jiggle, look at those thighs and her overall thickness in the scene that starts at about 1:30, after that comes the scene from my OG post.

On 8/25/2019 at 2:59 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

Dude I just binged watch this show and I was like omg She got big from season 2 to season 3 I couldn't believe it... I get character changes and all but damn really... I was all about this gain and i hope the next girl is the New girl in the show.. For those of you that have not seen it WATCH IT great show with great writing and awesome characters 

I agree, I´ve completed it now too and I recommend it.

As the season progressed I think Alisha might have toned up a little during the end of the season, tho we can´t really know when they filmed what parts due to the amount of flashbacks.... for example the scene from the football field was ofcourse a flashback, where she looked a little less chubby or more toned than earlier in the season if that makes sense.

Anyway I´m glad to see that I´m not the only one who noticed thicc Jessica Davis.

EDIT:

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN AND DONT WANT SPOILERS.

This is the scene from the football field scene,

1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Awesome thx so much for posting this. It's one of my favorite shows on Netflix and I hope they do a season 4 but idk how they would since the killer for Bryce was revealed 

A few weeks back they confirmed that there will be a season 4, which I think they might even be filming now, but they also said its the final season.

My guess is that the 4th season will revolve around Winston and what he knows, but prolly also around the bag of guns the police found, the guns from the season 2 final. I could imagine that could spread some fear and suspicions around town and school.

15 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

A few weeks back they confirmed that there will be a season 4, which I think they might even be filming now, but they also said its the final season.

My guess is that the 4th season will revolve around Winston and what he knows, but prolly also around the bag of guns the police found, the guns from the season 2 final. I could imagine that could spread some fear and suspicions around town and school.

I was thinking that same thing but Monty died and the guns found were too late for anything to be said. I think the new girl knows a lot more than she led on and I think the Bryce killing has to be a reason for him to be killed off the show because he made the 2nd season what the 3rd season was. I wouldn't doubt if Justin dies in 4th season or even Clay but I think the final season we will get a ton of unsolved answers too why she blamed Monty and didnt turn in the sheriff's son 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 9:18 PM, Dfhaerhbv said:

Any more screencaps? Too broke for netflix 

That's not an excuse. 123movies (formerly Putlocker/s) and oh so many online streaming websites provide a plethora of Netflix webseries for free. I used to watch the two first seasons of Daredevil and the first season of Jessica Jones in there.

33 minutes ago, John Smith said:

That's not an excuse. 123movies (formerly Putlocker/s) and oh so many online streaming websites provide a plethora of Netflix webseries for free. I used to watch the two first seasons of Daredevil and the first season of Jessica Jones in there.

Dude Fmovies also works lol.. But 0123movies also is a good one You can watch this show on any of those Free streaming sites 

Guest The Negma

I was waiting someone to post about her (I should compile pictures also) she's really beautiful and has a nice body, we could barely saw pictures of her whole body in season 3 but you can notice the difference.

All the videos posted her have been removed and that's a pity, but maybe we should take pictures of the different seasons so we can see her progression.

She has potential, hopefully she will keep growing and reach the Katherine Langford weight also (or more). :wub:

3 hours ago, The Negma said:

I was waiting someone to post about her (I should compile pictures also) she's really beautiful and has a nice body, we could barely saw pictures of her whole body in season 3 but you can notice the difference.

All the videos posted her have been removed and that's a pity, but maybe we should take pictures of the different seasons so we can see her progression.

She has potential, hopefully she will keep growing and reach the Katherine Langford weight also (or more). :wub:

I think she's going to be the next impersonation of Lady Silf in that upcoming Thor movie if she continue on this path.

"Here a reincarnation of the Asgardian warrior Lady Silf. Different body, different personality... also, she got lazy and turned into an obese slob like Thor in 'Endgame' "

- Taika Waitiki and Kevin Feige, explaining their twenty-fifth Michael-Bay-esque cash grab.

Guest The Negma
On 9/29/2019 at 6:32 AM, John Smith said:

I think she's going to be the next impersonation of Lady Silf in that upcoming Thor movie if she continue on this path.

"Here a reincarnation of the Asgardian warrior Lady Silf. Different body, different personality... also, she got lazy and turned into an obese slob like Thor in 'Endgame' "

- Taika Waitiki and Kevin Feige, explaining their twenty-fifth Michael-Bay-esque cash grab.

Wow, that would be amazing, hopefully this will happen... :wub:

6 hours ago, The Negma said:

Wow, that would be amazing, hopefully this will happen... :wub:

Probably not. They're already making the comic-book Thor fans crazy by embracing the Female Thor storyarc (just after having messed up with 'Ragnarok' and Fat Thor) and changing it into a Xena-like fanservice movie. I won't be there when Nerdageddon will come.

Guest The Negma
5 hours ago, John Smith said:

Probably not. They're already making the comic-book Thor fans crazy by embracing the Female Thor storyarc (just after having messed up with 'Ragnarok' and Fat Thor) and changing it into a Xena-like fanservice movie. I won't be there when Nerdageddon will come.

That's sad. :(

• 8 months later...
Guest bigbellyboy444

She looks thicker in this new season!! Will update as I keep watching through it haha (no spoiler plz)

628532467_ScreenShot2020-06-09at12_00_43AM.thumb.png.1475a8df7361801baeff8e03a98f15ea.png

1579925482_ScreenShot2020-06-09at12_06_56AM.thumb.png.ae36cf2e03a8824886f4959de8178f0c.png

692704388_ScreenShot2020-06-09at12_04_48AM.thumb.png.71ad7417ea76a868f440d89eca82762a.png

767777969_ScreenShot2020-06-09at12_04_07AM.thumb.png.c3bb9d7f216ea254ebea009f49fb7eae.png

2029621279_ScreenShot2020-06-08at11_21_56PM.thumb.png.56a2dade9318f58fd401cf91a2f195d6.png

1243378698_ScreenShot2020-06-09at12_24_52AM.thumb.png.08c24b60bfb26cf1322ea417f0700a78.png