Park Jihyo from Twice

Guest Jane Café

Guest Jane Café

Park Jihyo, or just Jihyo, is the main vocalist of the k-pop girl group Twice. Ever since her first TV apparition, in a survival show called Sixteen, people have noticed how considerably thicker than the other trainees and idols she was. Ever since, she sadly lost weight, but I still believe that her breasts are still pretty nice.

Guest Jane Café

here, instead, is a video of her during sixteen. therefore, these are from before she lost weight. enjoy.

p.s. this is completely focused on her, but it’s pretty long. in case you don’t want to watch such a long video, I’ll make sure to post fancams and shorter videos of her during sixteen very soon.

Guest Jane Café

as promised, here are the fancams and videos of her during sixteen.

this is jihyo in a rather tight fitting leather (latex? not sure) outfit. the performance starts at 1:29.

this is jihyo performing “all about that bass” by meghan trainor. the outfit isn’t much, but the skirt is short enough for you to take a look at her thighs.

this is jihyo performing “do it again” in a quite revealing outfit.

Guest Jane Café

fancams of her during the dance the night away era (summer, 2018).

Edited by Jane Café
not complete.

Guest Jane Café

more pictures coming through!

her legs look so skinny, ugh. however, she still has a nice pair of boobs, if you ask me + I think this is photoshopped.

Screenshot_20190825-115526.png

Screenshot_20190825-115538.png

Guest Jane Café
1 hour ago, Zerogoki92 said:

Hopefully she puts weight on again- it isn't fair that Super Junior has Shin Dong as a plus size member of a boyband and there is no girl group equivalent!

agreed! south korea has to wake up with their fucked up beauty standards. I’m okay with naturally skinny idols, but jihyo is obviously not born to be that thin. I hope she goes back to how she used to look like during sixteen.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, Jane Café said:

Park Jihyo, or just Jihyo, is the main vocalist of the k-pop girl group Twice. Ever since her first TV apparition, in a survival show called Sixteen, people have noticed how considerably thicker than the other trainees and idols she was. Ever since, she sadly lost weight, but I still believe that her breasts are still pretty nice.

Thank you posting all the k-pop Girl group Stuff , love the music and nice to know there are some curvier artists out there from this genre.

Guest Jane Café
17 hours ago, Pudgy_Pixie said:

Thank you posting all the k-pop Girl group Stuff , love the music and nice to know there are some curvier artists out there from this genre.

no problem love! there’s a lot of skinny idols out there and, even though some are naturally like that, some are just straight up unhealthy. I hope that, with the “westernisation” that’s coming into south korea, people will realise that curvier bodies are just as beautiful.

Guest Jane Café

there’s no new jihyo content, so here’s the most recent picture of her we have. it’s a selfie though, so no body involved. sorry.

3dc7f727be2f9a9e4b70614bfa77d2fe.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...