Quantcast
dml123

BBW Gender transitioning

55 posts / 1397 viewsLast Reply

On 8/19/2019 at 8:30 AM, dml123 said:

At the risk of suffering the wrath of the anti Azismiss/AA crowd - I thought this to be news worthy enough to revive the thread --

Azismiss is soon to become a man.  New haircut already in place.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it awhile.

aa.thumb.jpg.fe8f50c363a2dbbe4fb7d0be3e9930ee.jpg

lmaooooo

Wonder what she'll think about how much attention she'll get as a big fat bloke vs. how much she got as a curvy woman. 

That radical feminist who switched to being a big bearded dude said that the biggest difference is that when you are a guy, the only people who give a shit about you are your family and close friends.

On 8/21/2019 at 10:16 AM, Russian Troll said:

That radical feminist who switched to being a big bearded dude said that the biggest difference is that when you are a guy, the only people who give a shit about you are your family and close friends.

Radical feminist?

Are you aware that radical feminists friggin' hate trans people, right?

14 hours ago, Brenda said:

Radical feminist?

Are you aware that radical feminists friggin' hate trans people, right?

Terfs are just a subset of radfems.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/20/feature/crossing-the-divide-do-men-really-have-it-easier-these-transgender-guys-found-the-truth-was-more-complex/?noredirect=on

On 8/21/2019 at 9:16 AM, Russian Troll said:

A lot of trans guys have an easier time finding a partner than cisgender men. Az has an even greater pool to choose from, being bisexual

Benjamin.thumb.jpg.198b6fb1d4758354979287f1800b3e72.jpgBen.thumb.jpg.6e8b2ee443e55123bfca0466400cf221.jpg

All she did was cut her hair short and hit the gym you can still feed her and get her huge butnit you want her to be fem then you better be feeding her everyday for years straight.

Good to know I always have the option to suddenly become female if I ever decide I feel like I've been one my whole life...to think i used to be stuck thinking there were only two genders and that I was born either one or the other. Thanks modern day science and ideas....you've open my eyes to so many possibilities and wonders I never knew existed because I was so narrow minded! 

1 hour ago, bobsagetcurvage said:

There are only two genders.

Disagree - There was a lad in my school called Ralph Genders and he had a brother and parents so that's at least 4

Also, please use correct grammar - Names are always capitalised

So many galaxybrains in this thread. I'd comment something salty about them but it's really not worth the effort.  Can admins just lock this thread and bury these braindead ghouls already?

Edit: And yes i'm implying all transphobes are a waste of time lol, just go jerk your disgusting little meatgiblets to someone else. No one cares my dudes, and your world isnt gonna' end because you suddenly have one entire less person to ejaculate over.

Who is ACTUALLY afraid of trans people?? I'm not. No one ever explains what's hateful or bigoted. They just say IT is without reasoning. Has anyone watched the show I'm Jazz about the young boy who became a girl and they operated on her/him when they were 14, removed the dick and created a hole which was an artificial vagina that the body didnt recognize so it was constantly trying to heal itself. My biggest problem is not with adults wanting to do these things, it's our media's obsession with it now and promoting and making money off of confused children, mutilating their bodies, which can't be undone in some cases. Leave the kids out of it, adults can do it if they want. That's my only problem with trans stuff is when they let children make decisions more important than drinking, driving and voting. It's insane and no one has ever explained it well enough to make any sense. Adults can do what they want with their bodies. Period. That is all.

There are literally replies explaining this earlier in the thread but whatever. Just please stay away from harassing trans people, that is all.
I have absolutely zero interest in having this discussion with you. I dont go to a fucking fetish site to educate people. Hopefully you can save yourself and everyone else some time and not bother replyin on this issue any further. I for one will not be reading it. 

That is all.

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Has anyone watched the show I'm Jazz about the young boy who became a girl and they operated on her/him when they were 14, removed the dick and created a hole which was an artificial vagina that the body didnt recognize so it was constantly trying to heal itself.

She was actually 17-18 when she did the surgery, that was last year lol

But granted, i think she should've waited more to do it.

1 hour ago, Brenda said:

She was actually 17-18 when she did the surgery, that was last year lol

But granted, i think she should've waited more to do it.

My mistake. That's a little better at least. I just think kids should wait because they could change their mind later in life. The brain doesnt even fully mature until like 25 or 26 for females I believe. I also just wish TLC and other people wouldnt make money off these sort of situations. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to go through this in front of millions of people. Again, if any of you think I'm hateful or bigoted, you're entitled to your opinion. I dont harrass and never have harrassed any trans people. I feel for their situations, ok? Call me whatever names you wish. Brenda, thanks for at least being civil.

1 hour ago, Wildhound said:

There are literally replies explaining this earlier in the thread but whatever. Just please stay away from harassing trans people, that is all.
I have absolutely zero interest in having this discussion with you. I dont go to a fucking fetish site to educate people. Hopefully you can save yourself and everyone else some time and not bother replyin on this issue any further. I for one will not be reading it. 

That is all.

I dont harrass and never have harrassed trans people. I'd appreciate if you'd keep the personal attacks to a minimum. I love how in the name of tolerance one can be free to dehumanize the "bigot". When my character is attacked, I'll most likely respond, buddy. Thanks. 

I understand, mods. I'll stop with this. I'll do everyone a favor and peace out for awhile ;)

15 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Again, if any of you think I'm hateful or bigoted, you're entitled to your opinion

Well, you could've just said you're disappointed with her decision but you've chosen to remember her as she was - but instead you decided to make derogatory comments about her/him. Your posts and the comments you've liked in this thread make it difficult to conclude that you're not anything other than you appear to be.