A Plus Size Brand Founds a Fitness Club For Bigger Women Of Colour

John Smith

31 minutes ago, RippdFlannel said:

Would it be racist too to start a fitness club for white woman women? Or are woman women of color the only ones are the only ones that whose have that privilege?

Would it be sizeist to start a fitness club for fat women? Or are women of the heavier spectrum are the only ones whose have that privilege? I want to see Taylor Swift and Kristen Stewart wiggle their arses as well!!

jiggle GIF

Guest grateful
30 minutes ago, RippdFlannel said:

Would it be racist too start a fitness club for white woman? Or are woman of color the only ones that have that privilege?

Would this be what a talk radio host might say?  😁  Taking your calls now, after these messages....

3 hours ago, grateful said:

Would this be what a talk radio host might say?  😁  Taking your calls now, after these messages....

"Hello? I am a faithful member from a forum predominantly frequented by straight males, that keep posting more or less in a legal way goods & material about women who hovers exclusively from the softer-to-heavier spectrum and I want to complaint against a totally legal club I've heard recently because they accept fat women of the darker spectrum of skin tone only...hello?? Are you hearing me?? 🤯😱😰😭🤢 Imma surrounded by compassionate people."

permit patty calling the police GIF