He keeps telling me I'm big enough..but I want to be BIGGER

Guest Feeder1038

I wanna seriously wash your body for you an spoil you bring you home new clothes to have you grow far past them

I would love to have you moan every day from being so filled 

I would love to have you filled every second to help your amazing growth 

Guest Feeder1038
11 minutes ago, BigBellyMama said:

@Feeder1038Wow...your a dream feeder 😍 fill me UP!!!

If you ever said you were full I would have to rub your amazing belly an bring you a shake! To fill up your soaces

Your a dream feedee! 

Guest Tubby Tank
18 minutes ago, henke26 said:

make you fat and give you food would be a dream😍 hope you find someone who want help you

I hope she does to lol

Guest Feeder1038
4 hours ago, BigBellyMama said:

I need you guys to buy all my videos... I want to cry looking at this side by side! 😭😭

MAKE ME FAT, I NEED FOOD. 🐽🐽

20191204_150252.jpg

It's I wanna force pounds of fat on you 

• Curvage Model

She laid on the couch all day, eating and stuffing her face. Her feeder husband leave bowls and plates and boxes of food next to her before he left for work, to make sure she was getting the calories she deserved.. that big pig of a woman. 

Bite after bite, she swallowed the fattening goodness, slurping up sodas and shakes until her eyes roll into the back of her head ..her hands rubbing her big, bloated belly... waiting for that belch that will give her more room to squeeze just one more bite. While she laid, like a blob of lard..she thought about all the ice cream her feeder did not bring to her. 💭🍨

She rocked back and forth, out of breath and still waiting for that big burp... she rocked and rocked and rolled right onto the floor with a huge thud. She blushed as she felt the house rumble from underneath the weight of her gaining body. She laid there and then it happend....the burp. *BUUUUUURP*  AHH.... much better. 

She got up and waddled her way to the kitchen, out of breathe but needing that ice cream in her mouth. She needed to have some desert after her feast her feeder left her ( that was supposed to last all day, it's only 1oclock 🙊)

Tired, she made it to the freezer. She grabbed the gallon of ice cream, unopened and plopped herself right down on the floor in the kitchen. She scooped and she scooped and scooped all that creamy, chocolate caramel ice cream straight into that never ending greedy hole in her fat, chubby face. She didn't stop, she was so full but her lack of self control just kept saying " just one more bite " . So she kept shoveling it into her fat, piggie little mouth until she laid down on her side, sighing from the pain of the bloat in her belly. She looked down into the tub...and told her self " well, you cant leave that in there..its not even enough for a bowl ". That was it..she had to continue. She HAD to finish that whole gallon of ice cream. So she did. That greedy, fat, tired..self indulgent pig, just finished it off. She drop the container and spoon and laid back. She rubbed that bloated, sore big old belly and rolled back and forth.. moaning and groaning. She felt full..for now. 🐽

There she just laid.. full, bloated, fat and beautiful. Content. With a smirky little grin on her chocolate ice cream covered lips she thought to herself .." well at least I'm in the kitchen for my next meal ". 🥰🤤 *BUUUUURP*  

UH OH..maybe shes hungry again? 

20191205_130216.jpg

Edited by BigBellyMama