He keeps telling me I'm big enough..but I want to be BIGGER

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

You're delightfully round and soft at the moment. Your belly sits sexily. Its nuts that he introduces you to feedism and when you gain he now says that you're big enough but then thats based on his preference and obviously not yours. I would suggest talking to him and see if something cannot be agreed upon. 

But keep coming here and be naughty because *looks at the member list* you'll always be welcome and we won't stop you :)

I told him we needed to talk tonight! I'm going to make sure I update you all on his response .

Thank you 😍🐽💋 and I plan on it. Because this piggie is never EVER satisfied..and I'll never stop wanting more. I know you guys wont stop me 😘

• Curvage Model

*** UPDATE ***

SOOO... when we talked about it, I expressed to him my needs and desires and he simply said, " I LOVE the way your body is right now, but if you want to gain and get bigger and fatter then there will be more of you to love ". 😭😍🥰

I am so lucky that he is going to unleash the crazy little piggie inside me! 🐽 he promised to feed me until I am so full that I feel humiliated.  He will push me passes my limits and force feed me to meet my needs. Ugh, it turns me on so much that he is going to be my feeder !!

But for the record, I have no self control and when hes not around... I'm going to need help to reach my goals when it comes to stuffing..

That's where you all come in. Remind me of the little piggie that I am. 💋💋 

5 minutes ago, BigBellyMama said:

*** UPDATE ***

SOOO... when we talked about it, I expressed to him my needs and desires and he simply said, " I LOVE the way your body is right now, but if you want to gain and get bigger and fatter then there will be more of you to love ". 😭😍🥰

I am so lucky that he is going to unleash the crazy little piggie inside me! 🐽 he promised to feed me until I am so full that I feel humiliated.  He will push me passes my limits and force feed me to meet my needs. Ugh, it turns me on so much that he is going to be my feeder !!

But for the record, I have no self control and when hes not around... I'm going to need help to reach my goals when it comes to stuffing..

That's where you all come in. Remind me of the little piggie that I am. 💋💋 

This is unreal lol... I hope you get as big as your heart desires 💘👍

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

That's awesome, super happy for the both of you! Sounds like you're going to hit your goal weight of 360 and beyond quicker than you realize! :D 

In fact, how about this for a fun challenge -- think you guys can stuff your greedy face to 300 before the end of the year? I think you can...

Thank you! Me too && Challenge accepted !! 🐽🍫🍦🍪🍩🧁

He promised to feed me to sleep every night.  Ugh, I'm such a lucky fat piggie !! Weeeee.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, regbill said:

I'm happy you were able to communicate your feelings to your husband.

Thank you. I'm glad that he has accepted me and encouraged me the way I have been needing. His comment was because he loves me no matter what, I just need more.. as usual. I always want more!!! Lol 🐽

• Curvage Model

Please support my glutton piggie habits and purchase my video 😘💋 🍔🍟 trust me! Its worth it. I feel humiliated by the end of it, I can barely keep myself up.

I'm going to need all the extra help to get to where I want to be and to feed this girl isn't cheap. He told me that if I get enough from my videos that he will give me a suprise to make a new video with! Win win.🤩

Thanks everyone! Your the best.

Edited by BigBellyMama
Link didnt work

2 minutes ago, BigBellyMama said:

Please support my glutton piggie habits and purchase my video 😘💋 🍔🍟 trust me! Its worth it. I feel humiliated by the end of it, I can barely keep myself up.

I'm going to need all the extra help to get to where I want to be and to feed this girl isn't cheap. He told me that if I get enough from my videos that he will give me a suprise to make a new video with! Win win.🤩

Thanks everyone! Your the best. I'm such a lucky girl. 

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/mypaidfiles/file/3246-big-belly-mama-gets-mega-mcstuffed-♡/

Cant view it ?

16 hours ago, BigBellyMama said:

Well, I was much much smaller when we met, about 140lbs. And then we both started gain after kids but then once I realized how much it turned him on, playing with my belly and watching me eat..I never wanted to stop. He didnt either.

But now here we are, 280lbs and he says, I'm big enough. He doesnt want to feed me anymore like I want. He doesnt caress my fat body like he used too. 

So I feel like, do I stop? Am I really big enough? Or do I selfishly just continue gaining when he wants me to stop. 😞😞

Threshold....he may think any extra weight would not complement your frame and face. I've seen it for both men and women, where at a certain weight, their looks start to "suffer" based on other's physical preferences, perhaps it's his fear. Not everyone likes the apron belly or breasts, or even the "table top booty". Ask him why he feels you're "big enough" and what his fears are if you were to become larger not us, we are not in your marriage and not a co-parent with you; desires and reality can clash and damage. Cheers

Guest Mrfeedher

Glad he’s on board now...stuff that belly to the point of bursting and when he sees this new fat he’ll want more!!! 

Guest grateful

Beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

But we're all in trouble now, because you could get really fat, I mean like hugely fat!  😍

On 8/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, BigBellyMama said:

Well, I was much much smaller when we met, about 140lbs. And then we both started gain after kids but then once I realized how much it turned him on, playing with my belly and watching me eat..I never wanted to stop. He didnt either.

But now here we are, 280lbs and he says, I'm big enough. He doesnt want to feed me anymore like I want. He doesnt caress my fat body like he used too. 

So I feel like, do I stop? Am I really big enough? Or do I selfishly just continue gaining when he wants me to stop. 😞😞

Did you ever want to be fat before that, or did you enjoy being skinny until you started gaining? You say the gain started after kids? Was it initially mostly pregnancy weight? How many pregnancies? What's your approximate age? 

(Feel free to ignore the questions if you'd rather not answer, but I'm just really curious. I've been trying to fatten my wife for years now, mostly unsuccessfully. She's pregnant with our second now, and hoping that this time the pounds stick.)

Guest tryndaqueer48

I think if you want your relationship to last you should respect his wishes, or at least understand that if you keep changing he may no longer want to be with you.