He keeps telling me I'm big enough..but I want to be BIGGER

• Curvage Model
Just now, Muckle said:

If you want to get bigger than you should be able to, as long as there are no major health concerns than your husband should be just as supportive of your desires as you were of his in the beginning. And btw you could definitely get way bigger, over 300 would look great on that big body of yours especially that huge belly!

Thank you 💋😍 I want to be about 360lbs. I cant wait to be bigger and rounder and squishier!! 

I hope he comes around and supports my gains... but until then, I guess I will come here and enjoy the men here that support me 💋

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Kyle2014 said:

This is unimaginable! Your husband is so lucky!!! Why would he say something like that? He should support you!

😍😍😍

But sadly, I know. 😞 that's why I'm struggling.... I'm SERIOUSLY such a fat pig and I so badly want more and more and more. I want to be way bigger. I'm so envious of some of these girls on here with their big huge bellies. 

I really hope he comes around and treats me like the fat pig I really am and support me. I wish one day he would come home with bags of food and just throw me on the bed, tie me up and feed me until I cant take it anymore. *sigh* 

• Curvage Model
Just now, Jay Rock said:

First off, gorgeous pics, amazing gain. :)

Second, has he said exactly why he thinks you're big enough? Is it his personal preference, or worries about your own health?

Thank you 💋💋🐷

He has sad he just loves me exactly the way I am. Hes never expressed it was because of my health. And even if that was the reason, I can't stop myself...😞 I'm such a bad girl. I have zero self control. 

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

How did the feedist elements of the relationship start? Did he introduce it to you?

Well, I was much much smaller when we met, about 140lbs. And then we both started gain after kids but then once I realized how much it turned him on, playing with my belly and watching me eat..I never wanted to stop. He didnt either.

But now here we are, 280lbs and he says, I'm big enough. He doesnt want to feed me anymore like I want. He doesnt caress my fat body like he used too. 

So I feel like, do I stop? Am I really big enough? Or do I selfishly just continue gaining when he wants me to stop. 😞😞

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, Kyle2014 said:

What made you decide 360? 

I thought it would be ideal on my body. My belly would be perfectly round and hung. My arms would be fat and fluffy. My breasts would be super engorged. My legs and ass would hopefully be covered in cellulite.  Ugh.. someone feed me! 🐽🐽🐽🐽😩😭

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

You're delightfully round and soft at the moment. Your belly sits sexily. Its nuts that he introduces you to feedism and when you gain he now says that you're big enough but then thats based on his preference and obviously not yours. I would suggest talking to him and see if something cannot be agreed upon. 

But keep coming here and be naughty because *looks at the member list* you'll always be welcome and we won't stop you :)

I told him we needed to talk tonight! I'm going to make sure I update you all on his response .

Thank you 😍🐽💋 and I plan on it. Because this piggie is never EVER satisfied..and I'll never stop wanting more. I know you guys wont stop me 😘

• Curvage Model

*** UPDATE ***

SOOO... when we talked about it, I expressed to him my needs and desires and he simply said, " I LOVE the way your body is right now, but if you want to gain and get bigger and fatter then there will be more of you to love ". 😭😍🥰

I am so lucky that he is going to unleash the crazy little piggie inside me! 🐽 he promised to feed me until I am so full that I feel humiliated.  He will push me passes my limits and force feed me to meet my needs. Ugh, it turns me on so much that he is going to be my feeder !!

But for the record, I have no self control and when hes not around... I'm going to need help to reach my goals when it comes to stuffing..

That's where you all come in. Remind me of the little piggie that I am. 💋💋 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

That's awesome, super happy for the both of you! Sounds like you're going to hit your goal weight of 360 and beyond quicker than you realize! :D 

In fact, how about this for a fun challenge -- think you guys can stuff your greedy face to 300 before the end of the year? I think you can...

Thank you! Me too && Challenge accepted !! 🐽🍫🍦🍪🍩🧁

He promised to feed me to sleep every night.  Ugh, I'm such a lucky fat piggie !! Weeeee.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, regbill said:

I'm happy you were able to communicate your feelings to your husband.

Thank you. I'm glad that he has accepted me and encouraged me the way I have been needing. His comment was because he loves me no matter what, I just need more.. as usual. I always want more!!! Lol 🐽

• Curvage Model

Please support my glutton piggie habits and purchase my video 😘💋 🍔🍟 trust me! Its worth it. I feel humiliated by the end of it, I can barely keep myself up.

I'm going to need all the extra help to get to where I want to be and to feed this girl isn't cheap. He told me that if I get enough from my videos that he will give me a suprise to make a new video with! Win win.🤩

Thanks everyone! Your the best.

Edited by BigBellyMama
Link didnt work

• Curvage Model
Just now, regbill said:

That cake never stood a chance against you and your belly.;)

Not a chance. I love chocolate cake! Filling my  belly made me feel so good. I just ate it, and I am still hungry. I feel like a bottomless pit. Even when I'm full and bloated, I want to keep feeling fuller. 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey guys.. been a little bit M.I.A. lately. I have had a lot going on in my head but spending alot of time cozied up on the couch being a fat pig and eating my life away.  My feeder (aka husband) has been working long hours and I'm craving a good stuffing. Hes not been paying attention to me and my needs. I keep begging for him to feed my fat ass but he is just too tired 😞 I want to gain 30lbs before Christmas...that's my goal. I crave to be stuffed full and become more and more jiggly. I stood in the shower yesterday and just touched every inch of my fat, supple body...dreaming of being force fed and played with. I love my fat rolls being squeezed and rubbed. I guess for now, I will try to get the attention I've been craving from him...from you. 😘😘🐽🐽 

I love playing with my big hanging belly fat....it really turns me on.

20191010_123325_1.gif

20191010_125150.gif

20191010_125214.gif

20191010_125117.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I miss you guys ! I have been busy with kids and laying around on the couch. Planning on making much more content over the winter while this big mama bear starts going into hibernation and stuffing myself silly . 

My feeder wants to make more videos for his own pleasure but I plan on sneaking them onto here for you all 🤤🥰

What do you want me to eat ? I'll eat just about anything you suggest ! I want to make you happy..and my gut.

Snapchat-1931420880.jpg

20190901_014059.jpg

• Curvage Model

Morning! 🍩

Just woke up and filmed my first POV video.. you left me alone at home while you went to work with some treats for breakfast . It really turned me on, the thought of sitting at home on my lazy fat ass and just stuffing my face for you just like you wanted me too 🤤😉

Dont you just love a big, squishy, sexy fat girl sitting around and stuffing her face...moaning and groaning while she grabs and squeezes every peice of her soft, supple belly? Ugh... I want to be grabbed and teased so bad.

20191202_122208_4.gif

20191202_122208_1.gif

Screenshot_20191202-132444_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191202-125048_Video Player.jpg