He keeps telling me I'm big enough..but I want to be BIGGER

5 minutes ago, BigBellyMama said:

*** UPDATE ***

SOOO... when we talked about it, I expressed to him my needs and desires and he simply said, " I LOVE the way your body is right now, but if you want to gain and get bigger and fatter then there will be more of you to love ". 😭😍πŸ₯°

I am so lucky that he is going to unleash the crazy little piggie inside me! 🐽 he promised to feed me until I am so full that I feel humiliated.  He will push me passes my limits and force feed me to meet my needs. Ugh, it turns me on so much that he is going to be my feeder !!

But for the record, I have no self control and when hes not around... I'm going to need help to reach my goals when it comes to stuffing..

Β That's where you all come in. Remind me of the little piggie that I am. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Β 

Β 

This is unreal lol... I hope you get as big as your heart desires πŸ’˜πŸ‘

2 minutes ago, BigBellyMama said:

Please support my glutton piggieΒ habits and purchase my video πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹ πŸ”πŸŸ trust me! Its worth it. I feel humiliated by the end of it, I can barely keep myself up.

I'm going to need all the extra help to get to where I want to be and to feed this girl isn't cheap. He told me that if I get enough from my videos that he will give me a suprise to make a new video with! Win win.🀩

Thanks everyone! Your the best. I'm such a lucky girl.Β 

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/mypaidfiles/file/3246-big-belly-mama-gets-mega-mcstuffed-β™‘/

Cant view it ?

• 3 months later...