He keeps telling me I'm big enough..but I want to be BIGGER

• Curvage Model
Just now, regbill said:

That cake never stood a chance against you and your belly.;)

Not a chance. I love chocolate cake! Filling my  belly made me feel so good. I just ate it, and I am still hungry. I feel like a bottomless pit. Even when I'm full and bloated, I want to keep feeling fuller. 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey guys.. been a little bit M.I.A. lately. I have had a lot going on in my head but spending alot of time cozied up on the couch being a fat pig and eating my life away.  My feeder (aka husband) has been working long hours and I'm craving a good stuffing. Hes not been paying attention to me and my needs. I keep begging for him to feed my fat ass but he is just too tired 😞 I want to gain 30lbs before Christmas...that's my goal. I crave to be stuffed full and become more and more jiggly. I stood in the shower yesterday and just touched every inch of my fat, supple body...dreaming of being force fed and played with. I love my fat rolls being squeezed and rubbed. I guess for now, I will try to get the attention I've been craving from him...from you. 😘😘🐽🐽 

I love playing with my big hanging belly fat....it really turns me on.

20191010_123325_1.gif

20191010_125150.gif

20191010_125214.gif

20191010_125117.jpg

Guest grateful

Too hot!   :wub:

Gotta take quick side long glances and then look more gradually.  😍❤️

Totally at risk of addiction!  😁

Guest PIZZatime
22 hours ago, BigBellyMama said:

Hey guys.. been a little bit M.I.A. lately. I have had a lot going on in my head but spending alot of time cozied up on the couch being a fat pig and eating my life away.  My feeder (aka husband) has been working long hours and I'm craving a good stuffing. Hes not been paying attention to me and my needs. I keep begging for him to feed my fat ass but he is just too tired 😞 I want to gain 30lbs before Christmas...that's my goal. I crave to be stuffed full and become more and more jiggly. I stood in the shower yesterday and just touched every inch of my fat, supple body...dreaming of being force fed and played with. I love my fat rolls being squeezed and rubbed. I guess for now, I will try to get the attention I've been craving from him...from you. 😘😘🐽🐽 

I love playing with my big hanging belly fat....it really turns me on.

20191010_123325_1.gif

20191010_125150.gif

20191010_125214.gif

20191010_125117.jpg

Your belly hang is unreal, love it

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I miss you guys ! I have been busy with kids and laying around on the couch. Planning on making much more content over the winter while this big mama bear starts going into hibernation and stuffing myself silly . 

My feeder wants to make more videos for his own pleasure but I plan on sneaking them onto here for you all 🤤🥰

What do you want me to eat ? I'll eat just about anything you suggest ! I want to make you happy..and my gut.

Snapchat-1931420880.jpg

20190901_014059.jpg

Guest grateful

If it's cold where you are, lots of sauces gravy root vegetables casseroles and pie and ice cream for dessert, only if you are a truly stuffed good girl!  😍❤️

Love couples stories, thanks for the share and keep up the good work!  😁

Of course getting massive could be an occupational hazard.....    😂

• Curvage Model

Morning! 🍩

Just woke up and filmed my first POV video.. you left me alone at home while you went to work with some treats for breakfast . It really turned me on, the thought of sitting at home on my lazy fat ass and just stuffing my face for you just like you wanted me too 🤤😉

Dont you just love a big, squishy, sexy fat girl sitting around and stuffing her face...moaning and groaning while she grabs and squeezes every peice of her soft, supple belly? Ugh... I want to be grabbed and teased so bad.

20191202_122208_4.gif

20191202_122208_1.gif

Screenshot_20191202-132444_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191202-125048_Video Player.jpg

Guest Feeder1038

Beautiful I would love to have you lay around and just eat and eat and fatten you up! Let you destroy your pants!!! ❤️