He keeps telling me I'm big enough..but I want to be BIGGER

Guest Muckle

If you want to get bigger than you should be able to, as long as there are no major health concerns than your husband should be just as supportive of your desires as you were of his in the beginning. And btw you could definitely get way bigger, over 300 would look great on that big body of yours especially that huge belly!

• Curvage Model
Just now, Muckle said:

If you want to get bigger than you should be able to, as long as there are no major health concerns than your husband should be just as supportive of your desires as you were of his in the beginning. And btw you could definitely get way bigger, over 300 would look great on that big body of yours especially that huge belly!

Thank you 💋😍 I want to be about 360lbs. I cant wait to be bigger and rounder and squishier!! 

I hope he comes around and supports my gains... but until then, I guess I will come here and enjoy the men here that support me 💋

Guest Muckle
10 minutes ago, BigBellyMama said:

Thank you 💋😍 I want to be about 360lbs. I cant wait to be bigger and rounder and squishier!! 

I hope he comes around and supports my gains... but until then, I guess I will come here and enjoy the men here that support me 💋

360lbs would look great on you but I have a feeling that big fat pig like you won’t stop there 😉 and I’m sure he will after he sees how much better you look the bigger, rounder, and squishier you get! Good luck!

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Kyle2014 said:

This is unimaginable! Your husband is so lucky!!! Why would he say something like that? He should support you!

😍😍😍

But sadly, I know. 😞 that's why I'm struggling.... I'm SERIOUSLY such a fat pig and I so badly want more and more and more. I want to be way bigger. I'm so envious of some of these girls on here with their big huge bellies. 

I really hope he comes around and treats me like the fat pig I really am and support me. I wish one day he would come home with bags of food and just throw me on the bed, tie me up and feed me until I cant take it anymore. *sigh* 

• Curvage Model
Just now, Jay Rock said:

First off, gorgeous pics, amazing gain. :)

Second, has he said exactly why he thinks you're big enough? Is it his personal preference, or worries about your own health?

Thank you 💋💋🐷

He has sad he just loves me exactly the way I am. Hes never expressed it was because of my health. And even if that was the reason, I can't stop myself...😞 I'm such a bad girl. I have zero self control. 

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

How did the feedist elements of the relationship start? Did he introduce it to you?

Well, I was much much smaller when we met, about 140lbs. And then we both started gain after kids but then once I realized how much it turned him on, playing with my belly and watching me eat..I never wanted to stop. He didnt either.

But now here we are, 280lbs and he says, I'm big enough. He doesnt want to feed me anymore like I want. He doesnt caress my fat body like he used too. 

So I feel like, do I stop? Am I really big enough? Or do I selfishly just continue gaining when he wants me to stop. 😞😞

Guest ssbbwlove

So weird, it always feels like the opposite happens; the guy wants the girl to get fat, but the girl doesn’t want to. I think y’all need to talk about it. Make your desires clear and definitely bring up the positives of a bigger belly. 

18 minutes ago, BigBellyMama said:

Well, I was much much smaller when we met, about 140lbs. And then we both started gain after kids but then once I realized how much it turned him on, playing with my belly and watching me eat..I never wanted to stop. He didnt either.

But now here we are, 280lbs and he says, I'm big enough. He doesnt want to feed me anymore like I want. He doesnt caress my fat body like he used too. 

So I feel like, do I stop? Am I really big enough? Or do I selfishly just continue gaining when he wants me to stop. 😞😞

What made you decide 360? 

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, Kyle2014 said:

What made you decide 360? 

I thought it would be ideal on my body. My belly would be perfectly round and hung. My arms would be fat and fluffy. My breasts would be super engorged. My legs and ass would hopefully be covered in cellulite.  Ugh.. someone feed me! 🐽🐽🐽🐽😩😭

Guest grateful

I understand. I have the bug too. Of course IMHO you have a great shape and I would love to see you get so fat!

Everything is in the mind. With my HS sweetheart her micros gains were heart pounding and her run of 30 pounds gained was the thrill of a life time.

Maybe time to get in his head and work some magic-also tiny body modifications and /or skillful clothing and stealthy roll play might help.

When I have encountered a very strong desire on others when their actions/thoughts seem disappointing, I to step back and bring myself to appreciation, not need. I remind myself appreciation, not need. I get some relief and sometimes surprising results!

You're delightfully round and soft at the moment. Your belly sits sexily. Its nuts that he introduces you to feedism and when you gain he now says that you're big enough but then thats based on his preference and obviously not yours. I would suggest talking to him and see if something cannot be agreed upon. 

But keep coming here and be naughty because *looks at the member list* you'll always be welcome and we won't stop you :)