On 6/8/2022 at 1:47 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s embarrassing how much I’ve let myself go. I mean look at the size of me! My neck is disappearing under a thick layer of fat and my gut sticks out farther than my 42DD tits 😳 I’m covered in stretch marks and cellulite and soft, doughy fat.

It’s a far cry from my once fit and athletic body 😰🥵

D16CB2C7-6FB5-45C9-A762-086F58B827B2.jpeg

F6FD0E1B-B11B-4F71-AAE4-D9B091F79A3D.jpeg

With such belly you will be safe if you fall down forwards. You have big airbag.

Guest Mundotragico
12 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The thing is, you are absolutely 100% correct 😅 I am absolutely *gasping* for air and my heart is pounding by the time I get back upstairs. I am so obese and lazy that carrying my fast food up to my apartment is a workout 😳🥵

how often do you get fast food delivered, and what are your favorite orders?

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

Good Morning!  

What's for breakfast? You already look stuffed LOL - but there's always room for more.

Awesome bedhead 

LOL that's just the size of my belly these days 🐷 Thank you! 😍

9 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

I know you’il never try to lose it but you do have all the motivation to keep pushing yourself to eat more and more. Feel like your fat lazy ass is gonna be a lot fatter and comfortable to sit on if you continue these stuffings, and your belly might become a sort of plate by itself with how far it pushes out.

Ooooh I can't wait to have my belly double as a table! 😍🥵 Goals for sure.

9 hours ago, TheManOfTheYear said:

Have you ever considered the prospect of competitive eating?

No but I *wish* I could eat like them! Imagine how big I'd get and how quickly! 🥵

10 minutes ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

With such belly you will be safe if you fall down forwards. You have big airbag.

LOL yes, safety first everyone! 😂😉

1 minute ago, Mundotragico said:

how often do you get fast food delivered, and what are your favorite orders?

Oh man, I've tried to cut back recently to save money but I was having food delivered near daily! I don't really have a huge variety where I'm living but my main orders are BK, McDonald's, and KFC. I try to switch it up but my go to McDonald's order is a large double cheeseburger meal, 9 nuggets, and a McFlurry. I want to increase my capacity so badly! I'm trying 🐷

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Goodnight beautiful. Also that belly looking hella hot 😍

Thank you! 😍 I’m trying to keep my belly well fed ☺️

10 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

be proud of that belly, be ready for the 400 pound celebration 😃 you look fantastic !

Thank you, I definitely am! 😍 ooooh 400 would be so hot 🥵 I can’t wait 🤤🐷

• Curvage Model

Happy Friday 💕

I just placed two big grocery orders and I am soooo excited! 😍 One is from the regular supermarket so there’s boring stuff like soap and conditioner but also a lot of junk food 🤤

But even more exciting than that is my order from the import shop 😍🤤🐷 My absolute all time favorite soda is Barq’s root beer and they had it in stock! 😍 You can’t get it here outside of import shops and even then it isn’t always in stock. I got all sorts of chocolate (including a Butterfinger!), some Hostess cakes, plus some Kraft macaroni and cheese 🤤

These are the things that make a fatty like me happy 😂🐷

Have an amazing weekend! ❤️❤️❤️

9D1BE961-BFFE-499B-AD32-27DA3095B3D4.jpeg

20 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Happy Friday 💕

I just placed two big grocery orders and I am soooo excited! 😍 One is from the regular supermarket so there’s boring stuff like soap and conditioner but also a lot of junk food 🤤

But even more exciting than that is my order from the import shop 😍🤤🐷 My absolute all time favorite soda is Barq’s root beer and they had it in stock! 😍 You can’t get it here outside of import shops and even then it isn’t always in stock. I got all sorts of chocolate (including a Butterfinger!), some Hostess cakes, plus some Kraft macaroni and cheese 🤤

These are the things that make a fatty like me happy 😂🐷

Have an amazing weekend! ❤️❤️❤️

9D1BE961-BFFE-499B-AD32-27DA3095B3D4.jpeg

Sound like it’il be a very fattening weekend on your end, can’t wait to see how much it makes you grow bigger and heavier 😏 hope you make it an amazingly fun weekend aswell!

On 6/8/2022 at 12:47 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s embarrassing how much I’ve let myself go. I mean look at the size of me! My neck is disappearing under a thick layer of fat and my gut sticks out farther than my 42DD tits 😳 I’m covered in stretch marks and cellulite and soft, doughy fat.

This side view is incredible, your so beautiful, dream girl really 

On 6/8/2022 at 12:47 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

This side view is incredible, your so beautiful, dream girl really 

• Curvage Model

I think I overdid it! Send belly rubs please 🥺🐷

I had a late breakfast today and I’m so full! I had fried eggs, 2 slices of buttered toast, bacon, 3 mini brownies, a cookie, and a whole fucking liter of chocolate milk 😅😳

It may not be as big of a breakfast as some but I’m enjoying that bloated feeling 🤤

Will someone please clean up my kitchen now? 😅 I’m too full 🐷

3C7C1788-615F-4DA2-848B-CC282E22F298.jpeg

Edited by NikkiMaialina
I ate so much I forgot some 😂

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I had a late breakfast today and I’m so full! I had fried eggs, 2 slices of buttered toast, bacon, and a whole fucking liter of chocolate milk 😅😳

It may not be as big of a breakfast as some but I’m enjoying that bloated feeling 🤤

Wow that's what i call a good morning belly ! 😍

32 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I had a late breakfast today and I’m so full! I had fried eggs, 2 slices of buttered toast, bacon, 3 mini brownies, a cookie, and a whole fucking liter of chocolate milk 😅😳

This may be a new record belly damn!

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

If you have problems to get up. I will help you to get up, i hope i have strength to pull up you and additional 10 lbs of food in your belly.

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

When are you not overdoing it? :P Man, that gut is really sticking out and sitting heavy in the middle of your thighs now! 😮 

• Curvage Model

am wearing panties, they’re just peach colored and obscured by many, many pounds of fat 😅

I’m preparing to film a clip (which is gonna be 🔥🥵 let me tell you!) but I also don’t really know when my delivery is supposed to arrive. Imagine the look on the driver’s face if he interrupted that 😂 Anyway, I think I’m gonna take the chance and record because tbh I’m just really turned on by what a bloated pig I’m gonna be 🤤

9649562C-53BB-48A9-B1E1-411FBC4C4F01.jpeg

16 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

am wearing panties, they’re just peach colored and obscured by many, many pounds of fat 😅

I’m preparing to film a clip (which is gonna be 🔥🥵 let me tell you!) but I also don’t really know when my delivery is supposed to arrive. Imagine the look on the driver’s face if he interrupted that 😂 Anyway, I think I’m gonna take the chance and record because tbh I’m just really turned on by what a bloated pig I’m gonna be 🤤

Scorching Hot Mess GIF by Jon Hanlan

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Delivery GIF

NIKKI LUNCH HAS ARRIVED ! 

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hard to tell with all that gut in the way! :P 

That is definitely a very hot thought of the delivery guy possibly interrupting. That makes me wonder if there's a bit of a exhibitionist streak in you! Have you ever done any public stuffings or anything like that?