• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, BBWLover1006 said:

Oh my god, that’s awesome. 😍🤤

Aw thanks! 😍

6 hours ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

That last pic is just heaven 🥵 the panties just disappear fully under that huge belly of yours in a position like that, just shows what the future will look like 😍

Thank you! 😍 The future is bright 🤤🥵

4 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Happy Hump Day GIF

To us all !

LOL! 😂 I like to spread joy 😏

2 hours ago, hamazon said:

I think we’ve discovered an important mathematical truth here: the exposed area of the triangle is inversely proportional to its sexiness. In other words, the smaller the exposed panty triangle, the hotter it is. I call it the Maialina Theorem, and I think it will revolutionize the way we think about everything lol. 

Math was never my best subject but if math was like this in school I think I would’ve enjoyed it more 😂

Edited by NikkiMaialina

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Dude, hard same. You look like you would give excellent cuddles. 🥰

I’m built for them 🥰

7 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

I'd love to.  I think we've gotten too fat for your sofa though.

It’s a futon soooo yeah, we’d break it 😅🐷🐷🐷

7 hours ago, Bleeker said:

You: do you wanna cud--

Me:Jumping Good Night GIF by Party Down South

LMAO! 😂 

6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Incredible!

Thank you! 😍

1 hour ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

I’d love to cuddle, i know we would both make for a soft bodypillow 😍

Twice the softness 😍

• Curvage Model

JUST APPROVED!! New role play clip 🥵 24 Hour intro sale! 😍

XSZR9882.thumb.GIF.0e5816fad25b1f1a9d3eed30e490f113.GIF

Nikki was the most popular girl in your high school. She was a cheerleader who worked out 5 days a week. She took intense pride in being the thin pretty girl able to get any guy in school. Her hair and makeup were always perfectly done and she wore all the latest fashion trends. Not only that, but she used to make fun of anyone who was even a little chubby.

Things have definitely changed! Nikki has packed on well over 100lbs, if you had to guess probably closer to 150lbs! Her hair and makeup are lazily half done. Her clothes are comically small and not exactly the height of fashion. Working from home she spends most of her days sitting on her expanding ass and eating. It’s incredible to see just how much she’s let herself go!

As she eats yet another takeout meal, she confesses to you just how worried about the upcoming reunion she is. How can she possibly face all those people after what she’s done to herself??

24 HOUR INTRO SALE!! For the FIRST 24 hours this 15+ minute clip is live, get it for ONLY $6.99! After the first 24 hours the price goes up to $9.99 so don't wait! 

11 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

JUST APPROVED!! New role play clip 🥵 24 Hour intro sale! 😍

XSZR9882.thumb.GIF.0e5816fad25b1f1a9d3eed30e490f113.GIF

Nikki was the most popular girl in your high school. She was a cheerleader who worked out 5 days a week. She took intense pride in being the thin pretty girl able to get any guy in school. Her hair and makeup were always perfectly done and she wore all the latest fashion trends. Not only that, but she used to make fun of anyone who was even a little chubby.

Things have definitely changed! Nikki has packed on well over 100lbs, if you had to guess probably closer to 150lbs! Her hair and makeup are lazily half done. Her clothes are comically small and not exactly the height of fashion. Working from home she spends most of her days sitting on her expanding ass and eating. It’s incredible to see just how much she’s let herself go!

As she eats yet another takeout meal, she confesses to you just how worried about the upcoming reunion she is. How can she possibly face all those people after what she’s done to herself??

24 HOUR INTRO SALE!! For the FIRST 24 hours this 15+ minute clip is live, get it for ONLY $6.99! After the first 24 hours the price goes up to $9.99 so don't wait! 

This is another crazy hot video by the looks of it 😍 feel like you’d more realistically feel you’re too thin for the reunion though 🥵

• Curvage Model

I got my grocery delivery today and (not to anyone’s surprise I’m sure 😅) I’ve already put a serious dent in them 🤤 Too much sugary junk food tempting me! It’s supposed to last me a week but I can’t help myself. I can’t tell myself no. I should’ve ordered more brownies 🤤 I ate the entire box today. They’re just too small! I’ve also had two packs of Twix bars and a pack of Oreos in addition to my meals and sodas. So yeah, I’ve been a little greedy today 🐷

94CAB62F-E9C7-4AAC-B179-B3867E76FB6E.jpeg

8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I got my grocery delivery today and (not to anyone’s surprise I’m sure 😅) I’ve already put a serious dent in them 🤤 Too much sugary junk food tempting me! It’s supposed to last me a week but I can’t help myself. I can’t tell myself no. I should’ve ordered more brownies 🤤 I ate the entire box today. They’re just too small! I’ve also had two packs of Twix bars and a pack of Oreos in addition to my meals and sodas. So yeah, I’ve been a little greedy today 🐷

I would love to be your grocery delivery boy! 😍 wheres my tip?!

13 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Giving into temptation has never look so good as it does right now.

• Curvage Model
On 6/3/2022 at 12:10 AM, Iwanenwumpi said:

This is another crazy hot video by the looks of it 😍 feel like you’d more realistically feel you’re too thin for the reunion though 🥵

Thank you! 😍 It’s a real shame no one has invited me to an actual class reunion lmao idk if they’d recognize me! 😂

6 minutes ago, Firstuser said:

I would love to be your grocery delivery boy! 😍 wheres my tip?!

I’m only tipping you if you carry it up all these stairs! 😂 I’m too fat and lazy and out of shape for all these damn stairs 😂

Just now, regbill said:

Giving into temptation has never look so good as it does right now.

Thank you! 😍 I hope each time I give in it looks better and better 😏

20 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Of course you’re not talking about how you maybe should have slowed down a bit, it’s how you should have ordered more. It seems like you’ve hit the point where even when you’re not destroying your waistline with takeout and fast food, you’re destroying it with a week’s worth of groceries… and what should be a week’s worth of junk food. Those boxes aren’t small either, they only look that way because you’ve made your appetite as massive as that gut. Remember when it seemed like your belly was never going to catch up with that ass of yours? Well, look at it now after all those ‘snacks’…

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Such an indulgent pose

17 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Feel like those deliveries will start lasting just a day or two instead of a week going forward, certainly with how you’re describing just one day. Just shows how much more room your belly now has to grow 🥵

17 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

This pic is so hot! Gotta slug down those liquid calories after stuffing yourself. You're looking so soft and chubby

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Of course you’re not talking about how you maybe should have slowed down a bit, it’s how you should have ordered more. It seems like you’ve hit the point where even when you’re not destroying your waistline with takeout and fast food, you’re destroying it with a week’s worth of groceries… and what should be a week’s worth of junk food. Those boxes aren’t small either, they only look that way because you’ve made your appetite as massive as that gut. Remember when it seemed like your belly was never going to catch up with that ass of yours? Well, look at it now after all those ‘snacks’…

Fuuuuuck 🤤🥵💦

I just can’t help it these days! All I seem to do is eat and eat 😳 I swear the boxes are smaller now! I just finished off my 4 pack of Twix bars. As in four packs of two bars 😅 I actually started adding items to my next order as soon as I got this one 🐷

Oh, and on a hilarious note, I ordered a ready meal with mashed potatoes and pork roast with gravy but they substituted it with a fucking low calorie “healthy” meal 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, G21 said:

Such an indulgent pose

Thank you 😍 Hard not to look indulgent at this size honestly 🐷

1 hour ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Feel like those deliveries will start lasting just a day or two instead of a week going forward, certainly with how you’re describing just one day. Just shows how much more room your belly now has to grow 🥵

I eat all the junk food first of course 😂 I always underestimate how much junk I’ll eat so I don’t order enough. Better start increasing those orders 😅🐷

59 minutes ago, Bleeker said:

This pic is so hot! Gotta slug down those liquid calories after stuffing yourself. You're looking so soft and chubby

Thank you! 😍 I love soda 🤤 though it does make me burp pretty loudly 😅 I hate carrying all the soda upstairs but I’m basically addicted to it 🤤

You're long past the point of no return, aren't you? The boxes are only getting smaller when you compare them to the belly you keep stuffing them into 😈. It's rather fortunate that you want to get even bigger because you'd be in a bit of trouble trying to get your appetite back under control, wouldn't you? And low calorie healthy meal? Those are almost counterproductive now, aren't they? Nowhere near enough calories to fill you up and you're just going to stuff a bunch of fattening food and snacks that the healthy food is meant to replace anyways, right?