• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, TheManOfTheYear said:

Have you planned to do a vore clip?

To be honest, I haven't planned one because it isn't my thing and I'm not sure what people like to see or how to make a good one. I'm not opposed to making one in the future, though 😊

8 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Try not to break ribs next time.🤣

I make no promises 😂

8 hours ago, bigirlover said:

Can you just be 400 lbs already?! We know it’s coming 😏

It's genuinely unfair I can't just snap my fingers and be that huge 😂 I can't wait to be 400lbs! 😍

7 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

It's amazing how your panties are completely hidden here ! 😍 Result of years of binge eating ! 🥰

Thank you! 😍 It's really hard to believe what I've done to myself 🥵

4 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Let's overflow the couch together 😉🐽

Yes, please! Maybe even break it 😉

4 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

It's been ages since I watched that show, so...yeah, hell yeah. :D 

Awesome! Be sure to bring a shit load of snacks 😂🐷

On 5/24/2022 at 7:07 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Just hanging out 💕

1F0A65B3-7BB8-413B-971C-0F842E6E2B8D.jpeg

I love the way you hang out. I’d love to hang out with you for a day, but let’s be honest, we’d just end up at a buffet, then napping after we stuffed you!

On 5/25/2022 at 7:58 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Let’s binge watch the X-Files together while bingeing food 👽🖤

AE46CEA2-0AA4-4871-94D9-03D1DE4EEBB9.jpeg

21CA3EBE-C311-4FCB-8F57-16064D86370B.jpeg

These pictures make me want to believe.

13 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Goodnight 💕

C92886E6-D55C-43E0-8324-3C0E9745EEBE.jpeg

…and this one makes me a devout believer! You look like you’re in desperate need of worship. I’ll build you an altar where supplicants can always leave you food. Maialinaism will quickly wash over the planet and I will be its pope!

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

I love the way you hang out. I’d love to hang out with you for a day, but let’s be honest, we’d just end up at a buffet, then napping after we stuffed you!

These pictures make me want to believe.

…and this one makes me a devout believer! You look like you’re in desperate need of worship. I’ll build you an altar where supplicants can always leave you food. Maialinaism will quickly wash over the planet and I will be its pope!

Buffet stuffings are this goddess’ favorite offering so you’re in luck 😘

Imagine if I had a congregation of devoted feeders to bring me food all day every day so I rarely had to get up off my massive ass 😍🥵

9 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

So do we all! And we are looking -- I think at this rate your thighs are as big as my waist! 😮 

I did once compare my thigh to a skinny guy’s belt 😅 like, I wrapped it around the thickest part of my thigh and it buckled on the same hole he used for his waist 😂

Good times 🥵

6 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

I love it too and I also want more.  Much much more.

More for me or more for you? Or both? 😍🥵

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Shocked? Absolutely not. Aroused and impressed? Incredibly!

I’m definitely good with aroused and impressed 😉

Maybe I’ll arouse and impress you some more! 😍

18 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

You know it's both.  It's always both.  Ever think about smooshing bellies together with someone but even pressed together your faces are far apart?  Yeah.  🥵

“Ever think about…”?!? It’s basically all I think about 😂🥵💦

I like contrast but does it get hotter than mutual gaining?? I think not 😘

18 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

you are gaining in the most beautiful way, a work of art, love, and a very lucky boyfriend!

Aw thank you!! 🥰 I don’t have a boyfriend but I appreciate it 😘

18 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Panties... and your tattoos as well ☺️

They’re both just fun little surprises when I lift up my belly 😍

12 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

The way you've been gaining, I'm surprised you can even fit in your panties! :P 

You and me both 😅 Thank god for elastic 😂

Guest SouthernWinds
On 5/26/2022 at 7:02 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

I love how fat I’ve gotten 🤤 look at those thick thighs, that round belly, that double chin 🥵 It just makes me want more 😩

B2D8BA73-1FCF-428D-A74E-627D0202775E.jpeg

That belly looks so heavy and soft and your panties look stretched so tight on your hips 🔥

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Cumming soon 🤤💦💦💦

45F1A166-61FB-4A36-BF45-A6B7921D25DF.gif

Oh my god, Nikki! 😍 You're getting so out of control lately, just look at how even leaning back your belly just totally covers your lap.

No idea why you thought a chair with arms was a a good idea, I can't see you fitting in it for much longer. 

• Curvage Model
On 5/28/2022 at 10:33 AM, SouthernWinds said:

That belly looks so heavy and soft and your panties look stretched so tight on your hips 🔥

Thank you! The panties have little metal rings on the front and they left a mark 😳

On 5/28/2022 at 11:04 AM, ATX2000 said:

Your belly is getting so massive 😍 Don’t think you’ll be fitting in that chair for much longer… if it doesn’t break underneath your enormous body before you get too big 🐷

Is that a challenge? 😏 LOL I'm jk, I hope I don't break it because my landlord wouldn't be too happy 😂

On 5/28/2022 at 11:52 AM, Sedlest said:

Oh my god, Nikki! 😍 You're getting so out of control lately, just look at how even leaning back your belly just totally covers your lap.

No idea why you thought a chair with arms was a a good idea, I can't see you fitting in it for much longer. 

I know! I couldn't believe how big I looked leaning back, it turns me on omg 🥵

And I didn't pick it out lol I rent a furnished apartment and the only thing that is mine (the bed) I managed to break 😂 Don't wanna be paying for new furniture because I'm too fat 😅

• Curvage Model

JUST APPROVED!! 🥵 Come hang out with me as I pig out on McDonald's, play with my big soft belly, and talk about how much I love being fat and getting fatter! INTRO SALE just $6.99! 😍

XRNK4628.thumb.GIF.a50ec1378c622ee0ed4c5bbe9a43cf06.GIF

Not a role play clip, just me being a hungry horny fat ass unable to keep my hands off my big growing belly! Watch me indulge in over 2k calories as I play with my jiggly gut and tell you all about how much I love being fat and getting fatter 🐷

INTRO SALE!! 😍 From now until Monday 5/30 at midnight Prague time get this 20 MINUTE LONG clip for just $6.99!! After that the price goes up to $10.99 so hurry! ❤️