• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, bbwcrave said:

Good morning 😋 Firstly, you are absolutely stunning and I love your little puns like "gut morning". I obv don't know you but I feel like you're corny and enjoy those kinds of jokes. I think that's awesome 🥰 What are your top 3 favorite things to do for fun? Outside of eating and playing with your beautiful tummy 😍 @NikkiMaialina

Haha thank you so much!! I'm glad someone appreciates my "dad humor" 😂

I used to read a lot! I don't much anymore but I'd like to find the time again. I am a total nerd for the Sims 😂 And I spend a lot of time watching history documentaries 🤓

8 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Good morning beautiful !

The sun shines and so does your beautiful belly ! 🤩😍

Aw thank you! 🥰

6 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Beautiful belly to start the day….mmm😍

Making mornings more bearable with my belly 😉

5 hours ago, Tommy_123 said:

I was instantly awake emoji16.pngthat's better than coffee!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HD1913 met Tapatalk

Haha thank you! 😍

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

You do look very, VERY happy. :D Though I would love to make you happier... ;) 

Please do! I’ve been feeling far too thin lately 😏🐷

Coincidentally, I’m hungry now 🤤

8 hours ago, bbwcrave said:

The sims like the game?? That's awesome haha I've never really played it but tbh I think I'd get obsessed. What parts of history interest you? Any particular reason why? @NikkiMaialina

Haha yep, the Sims 4 computer game! 😊

I love ancient history and medieval history. So like Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, and other advanced ancient civilizations are just amazing! I also love the medieval area, it was a super fascinating time. Living in Italy was an absolute dream for my history nerd side!

If you have any more questions you can send them via DM and I’ll try to answer the best I can ☺️

• Curvage Model

*New! Mutual gaining clip up now! 😍*

BDEFA845-8D30-4A85-B839-BEF57903C0A2.thumb.gif.636175ca52625fe3136cebdf90976fdd.gif

Your bubbly, sweet girlfriend Nikki has gained so much weight with you as her feeder. She happily eats all day long and is really enjoying the feedee lifestyle. It seems like Nikki is perfectly content with your relationship but she has a confession to make: something's missing. But lucky for you she knows exactly what it is! Unlucky for your waistline, that thing missing is you gaining with her. It really would be so much fun to gain together! It gets kinda boring getting fat all by yourself. What do you think, will you gain with her?

24 HOUR INTRO PRICE!!! For the first 24 hours this clip is live get it for just $3.99! After 24 hours the price goes up to $4.99 so don't wait! 😉

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Pretty much all I do is sit around and eat. You can’t tell, can you? 

7009B5DC-6343-4075-9205-455127755629.jpeg

I can tell that it's so sexy to see you this dedicated to your passion ! 😍 And working hard to be the best !

And feeling your trophy becoming bigger and bigger day after day is probably such a motivation to eat more ! 😍