• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Have you really got to the stage now where your walking has become challenging and you said you become winded easily? Please describe your experience as it sounds so HOT !! 

Walking on flat ground is ok at my own pace but hills? Big NOPE. I don’t have an elevator in my building and I’m on the third floor so carrying my delivery upstairs sucks! 😂 I’m genuinely winded afterwards! 

• Curvage Model

It’s just one fatty milestone after another over here 😅

I went to lay on my bed and heard the unmistakable sound of wood splitting. Turns out, I broke a support under my bed 😳 I’ve never broken furniture before so this is new 😅

I’m worried about sleeping in my bed but at the same time incredibly turned on and hungry 😂🐷

3BF429AA-EFB5-459B-A49F-B3E33D8A92DB.jpeg

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I went to lay on my bed and heard the unmistakable sound of wood splitting. Turns out, I broke a support under my bed 😳 I’ve never broken furniture before so this is new 😅

I’m worried about sleeping in my bed but at the same time incredibly turned on and hungry 😂🐷

Next stop, bed collapsing, Nikki crashing to the floor... 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

STACKS OF BRICKS FOR SUPPORT are the tools of experienced Feeders.  Years ago I stepped into the living room of a Wife so fat that she never left home.  She sat on a couch reinforced with stacks of bricks by her happy Feeder Husband !!! 💕😃👍

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Walking on flat ground is ok at my own pace but hills? Big NOPE. I don’t have an elevator in my building and I’m on the third floor so carrying my delivery upstairs sucks! 😂 I’m genuinely winded afterwards! 

Wow thank you Nikki. I remember a number of years ago I was over 18 stone and a 20 a day plus smoker. I was out of breath on the flat. As for uphill to the station everyday after work I was sweating and needed to stop halfway to get my breath back to and rest my legs. I always remember my heart pounding and surprised now at 45 yrs I have avoided a heart attack. Get plenty of chest pains and stitches though.I am a slight bit fitter now

13 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The first of many I'm sure.  I'm so happy for you and this first (of many) fatty milestones.  It's so hot.  

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

Next stop, bed collapsing, Nikki crashing to the floor... 😂😂😂

No, hopefully not anyway 😂 I took some slats from the bed in the extra bedroom and stacked them under my bed 😂 hopefully it works!

21 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

STACKS OF BRICKS FOR SUPPORT are the tools of experienced Feeders.  Years ago I stepped into the living room of a Wife so fat that she never left home.  She sat on a couch reinforced with stacks of bricks by her happy Feeder Husband !!! 💕😃👍

If only I had an attentive feeder husband! I had to prop it up myself 😂

21 hours ago, [email protected] said:

How can you see things having to change as I assume you will get bigger and daily mobility may decrease?

Well, I have to be mobile because I have to walk to the supermarket and carry my groceries up lots of stairs!

That said, it’s becoming so difficult. Yesterday I was sweaty and panting just from coming back from the grocery store! 😳

10 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

The first of many I'm sure.  I'm so happy for you and this first (of many) fatty milestones.  It's so hot.  

Thank you! 😍

5 hours ago, G21 said:

You may be considered obese ;)

Am I?? 😳 That can’t be true…

Guest DWilliams1
43 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning 💕

Thinking I should order McDonald’s again 🤤

78746471-C459-4B94-8F7E-A76162C0ADD3.jpeg

God, you are absolutely gorgeous!! So huge and fat all over…and love that belly and those thick arms!! 

More McDonald’s means more beautiful, expanding Nikki!! So the obvious answer here is…DO IT!! 😍🥵

• Curvage Model
On 4/22/2022 at 1:07 PM, DWilliams1 said:

God, you are absolutely gorgeous!! So huge and fat all over…and love that belly and those thick arms!! 

More McDonald’s means more beautiful, expanding Nikki!! So the obvious answer here is…DO IT!! 😍🥵

I did do it! 😍 But now I’m wondering…should I do it again? 😅🤤🐷

On 4/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, regbill said:

Good morning, gorgeous!:wub:

Thank you 🥰

21 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Good morning 🌞 Love seeing this pose of you every day😍

Aw thanks!! 😍

1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

PHEW! You can have mine!! Just take it alll 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦 as long as you don't stop 🥵💕

No, girl. We’re ordering double and neither of us is stopping 😍🤤🍦🍦

On 4/21/2022 at 12:47 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

All that wooden parts dont look enough sturdy. Im sure all that creaking under your weight. Waiting pictures when this thin planks will be broken.

Guest DWilliams1
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I did do it! 😍 But now I’m wondering…should I do it again? 😅🤤🐷

Thank you 🥰

Aw thanks!! 😍

No, girl. We’re ordering double and neither of us is stopping 😍🤤🍦🍦

Of course you should!!! 😍

(I did it again too, btw! 😉 Two McGriddles and three hash browns to start the day!)

Only two hours ago and I’m getting hungry again. That tends to happen so easily when I already have a big appetite and THEN I see your tremendous progress…what an inspiration! 😉🥵

On 4/21/2022 at 5:47 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Bed breaker, huh?! And solo, I assume? You’re in a whole new weight class now!