• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, beatmixer0207 said:

Feeder Nikki is 🔥🔥🔥

Thank you!! Feeder Nikki is also 😈😈😈

So be prepared 😏

11 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

My waistline be like "(chuckles) I'm in danger." 😅

That does make me wonder -- how much of a feeder or feedee are you at any given time? Do you find yourself being more in a feeder mood more for a time and then shift into a feedee, or is it equal all the time? 

Oh it is absolutely in danger 😂

That's a good question! I can switch between the two very quickly and easily. It really doesn't take much for my mood to shift lol. I guess it's because more than anything I'm into mutual gaining? I mean don't get me wrong, I like contrast, too! But two greedy piggies growing together?? 🥵 So yeah, I guess equal lol.

10 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

Looks like I'm going to need extra snacks.  Or extra meals.  Or both.

Both. Always both. 😏😈

8 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Don't look now, but you have a palm tree growing out of the top of your head. lol

Seriously, looking better than ever!

LOL I'm going to have to move that thing 😂

And thank you so much! ☺️

8 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Your focused on the tree growing and i am wondering how she got that outfit on... 

Game Show Love GIF by ABC Network

Asking the tough questions 😂

I think you can tell the bottom part is snug 😅 My tits definitely almost slipped out of the lace a few times, too 😇

6 hours ago, bigirlover said:

My god you carry it so well! Everywhere too, in your face looks great but that BELLY! You went from all hips to this big fat belly 😍

Thank you so much!! 😍 I looove hearing that because it definitely took some time for my belly to catch up and all I wanted was a big belly 🥰

6 hours ago, G21 said:

Looks like youve fed yourself very well while feeding all of us:)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: lead by example. 😏🐷

6 hours ago, jj22 said:

You are so beautiful that you send tingles down my spine.  Seriously, you have the PERFECT physique.  And that outfit...  WOW.  And I want to have dreams every night about those thighs.

Wow, thank you!! 😍 I really hope you have dreams of my big fat body every night...and some day dreams, too 😉

2 hours ago, Plainjane246 said:

So beautiful 🤩 

Thank you!! 😍

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh it is absolutely in danger 😂

That's a good question! I can switch between the two very quickly and easily. It really doesn't take much for my mood to shift lol. I guess it's because more than anything I'm into mutual gaining? I mean don't get me wrong, I like contrast, too! But two greedy piggies growing together?? 🥵 So yeah, I guess equal lol.

That's cool! So I guess my question is, who would you want to be the bigger one, you or your partner? 

8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

When your feedee secretly feeds you 😈

88FD5A63-C389-4602-A85F-F42CBF2DE035.jpeg

What? No, I haven't been gaining or anything! 

What? My jeans? Yeah, they're tighter, but, uh...must've just washed them in hot water or something...yeah...

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, G21 said:

Besides the other plumper parts i see some face gain

Do you?? 😍 I guess I really am filling out all over 😉

10 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

I think it's time for me to eat a lot of greasy food ! 🤤

I feel my belly getting bigger just by looking at Feeder Nikki !! 😲

I think you're right! 😍 Feeder Nikki tends to have that effect on people 😈

10 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

Wow those rolls are breathtaking hope to see you at 400 lbs

Thank you!! I'd love that! 😍

8 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Everything about you is so hot😘 

Aw thank you!! 😍

3 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

I be like "Yeah, I know, you're horrible at keeping secrets, but it's not like I don't love it, now are you gonna help me eat all this cake or what😘😈?"

Then I guess it all worked out! 😂😘

2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

That's cool! So I guess my question is, who would you want to be the bigger one, you or your partner? 

What? No, I haven't been gaining or anything! 

What? My jeans? Yeah, they're tighter, but, uh...must've just washed them in hot water or something...yeah...

Hmmm...another hard question! Honestly, if we were mutually gaining I wouldn't care who was bigger as long as we were both big 🥵

It's always the washer's fault 😉

57 minutes ago, Plainjane246 said:

Yassss girl! You are beautiful 😍 

Thank you! ❤️

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’ve been feeling like such a ravenous lazy pig lately! I’m usually much more of an all day grazer but my appetite has been out of control lately. You can’t tell, can you? 😅

Oh, and I just got some BK 🤤🐷

38B02DAF-6B90-4022-9B3B-D3F7356FC892.jpeg

Really? I would have never guessed! Everything about you just screams moderation and healthy living! :P 

Guest SouthernWinds
On 4/7/2022 at 2:50 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

I’ve been feeling like such a ravenous lazy pig lately! I’m usually much more of an all day grazer but my appetite has been out of control lately. You can’t tell, can you? 😅

Oh, and I just got some BK 🤤🐷

38B02DAF-6B90-4022-9B3B-D3F7356FC892.jpeg

Look how huge and round that fat tummy is. How are you ever anything but starving, she must never stop grumbling for more food