• Curvage Model
On 4/1/2022 at 7:32 AM, Doc Mo said:

Your body is a wonderland! Your body is a wonder; I’ll use my hands!

You know what I think about those undies! My god has it been an incredible 3 years! Here’s to the next 3!

You’re super thicc everywhere. Like homemade milkshake through a thin straw thicc! I wonder if you took more pics than were taken of you! With fewer fatties in Europe, I’m sure you stand out even more there! 

Thanks!! 😍 It really has been an amazing 3 years and I can't wait to see how fat I'll be in another 3! 😍

You know what though? I saw several women fatter than me in Greece! I did a double take on one because she was legit ssbbw status. But yeah, obesity isn't as common over here in general lol. In the south I'm just average lmao.

19 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Your thickness is beautiful 😍 

Thank you!! 😍

11 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

That it does! 

May I ask where you're vacationing at? Either way, hope you're having a wonderful time. :D 

Thank you so much! I was in Athens, Greece for a week 💖

1 hour ago, Fatman100 said:

Goodness girl you have that sexy legendary belly hang going on you look fat flabby and absolutely gorgeous

Oh wow, thanks!! 😍 I want it to hang even lower 🤤

47 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You know what though? I saw several women fatter than me in Greece! I did a double take on one because she was legit ssbbw status. But yeah, obesity isn't as common over here in general lol. In the south I'm just average lmao.🤤

Women fatter than you in Greece?? Was that a general recognizable trend or just a few singular individuals?

Maybe I have to go to Greece for a holiday again soon in that case 😎 I went a couple of times when I was in my teens but not since then...

• Curvage Model
On 4/2/2022 at 4:45 PM, Gandalf20 said:

Women fatter than you in Greece?? Was that a general recognizable trend or just a few singular individuals?

Maybe I have to go to Greece for a holiday again soon in that case 😎 I went a couple of times when I was in my teens but not since then...

I mean, it definitely wasn’t on the level of the US lol but there were quite a few overweight and obese people! 

On 4/3/2022 at 5:38 AM, DespiteMD said:

I wanna give you a hickey on your fat, pillowy gut.

Only if you stuff it first 😉

2 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

Perhaps Europe is starting to think thicker is in?

SSBBW status would look amazing on you!

Idk, I think so? Depending on the country anyway. Honestly, I see a decent number of overweight people here in Prague and there are a few plus sized clothing shops.

Thank you! 😍 I really want to become an ssbbw one day 😩 But ideally I’d have an adoring feeder to make me his trophy piggy wife 🥺💍 Oh well, I can dream! 😂

• Curvage Model

Good morning! 💕

I’m still lying in bed, shopping for groceries to be delivered right to my house 😍 I love it because my fat ass doesn’t have to walk or change out of my pajamas. Adding all the soda and chocolate 🤤

Hope you have a not shitty Monday! 😘

68503B20-F8BC-433B-9B4A-E16E7457C2D1.jpeg

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 💕

I’m still lying in bed, shopping for groceries to be delivered right to my house 😍 I love it because my fat ass doesn’t have to walk or change out of my pajamas. Adding all the soda and chocolate 🤤

I would adore having a sexy fat ass model on my grocery deliver route! Answering the door in her PJs?! 🤩 😍 🤤 

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 💕

Morning beautiful !

Yes indeed ! You have the best way to start a day ! And some delivery men are lucky ! 🥰

• Curvage Model
On 4/4/2022 at 11:41 AM, Doc Mo said:

I would adore having a sexy fat ass model on my grocery deliver route! Answering the door in her PJs?! 🤩 😍 🤤 

I promise I do not look like that when I open the door 😂 messy bun, no makeup, and pjs in the middle of the day 😂 But thank you! 🥰

On 4/4/2022 at 11:52 AM, YAlex56 said:

Nice belly hopefully it will grow even more magnificent and beautiful and more overflowing 

Thank you so much! 😍 I’m doing my best to expand 🥵

On 4/4/2022 at 1:51 PM, SpectorMoon64 said:

That's when you know you're at the point of no return lol. I can't believe how massive your ass is! 😍

Thank you!! 😍 I was shocked myself 😅 How did I let myself get this big?? 😳 

On 4/4/2022 at 3:58 PM, In Love With Bellies said:

Morning beautiful !

Yes indeed ! You have the best way to start a day ! And some delivery men are lucky ! 🥰

Aw thank you! 😍 you’re so sweet ☺️

Guest beatmixer0207
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Feeder Nikki is back this week and she’s so devious 😈

A56277CE-8112-41CB-BB1C-FB75F3489574.jpeg

Feeder Nikki is 🔥🔥🔥

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My waistline be like "(chuckles) I'm in danger." 😅

That does make me wonder -- how much of a feeder or feedee are you at any given time? Do you find yourself being more in a feeder mood more for a time and then shift into a feedee, or is it equal all the time? 

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You are so beautiful that you send tingles down my spine.  Seriously, you have the PERFECT physique.  And that outfit...  WOW.  And I want to have dreams every night about those thighs.