1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! ☺️

The button on my jeans didn’t bust but I absolutely had to undo them and let the belly free! They were leaving marks on my soft tummy. I’m obsessed with how big my belly’s getting! 😍🥵

7014F1C3-86E7-4C69-9FAA-E3D80D4C1991.jpeg

I think you just went from the stage where people would look at you and say "Well, I suppose she used to be a bit chubby to begin with, but seems to have fattened up a lot lately" to the stage where people say "Oh, look at her, she is just fat, too fat to ever go back." 😎🐷💕😈

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! ☺️

The button on my jeans didn’t bust but I absolutely had to undo them and let the belly free! They were leaving marks on my soft tummy. I’m obsessed with how big my belly’s getting! 😍🥵

Good Morning GIF

And 2nd off that is still super sexy to hear.i bet if you give it another go soon you can make it pop far across the country 😆😍😍😍😍 

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! ☺️

Good morning !

Another achievement coming soon : making this button explodes !! 😍 With how much your belly is growing recently it's just a question of time at this point ! Also if you don't completely outgrow the jeans ! 😋🥰

On 3/3/2022 at 5:57 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Bingeing Burger King until this button bursts 🤤🥵

9DD71974-4CF7-4784-9510-809F4F4DDE43.jpeg

19 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! ☺️

We can definitely pop that button! I’ll grab the funnel, you get the ice cream softened. I’ll feed you a donut or 8 while we wait. 🥵 😍 

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, G21 said:

Belly by Burger King (and many other places!)

I’ve definitely helped a lot of delivery drivers/riders pay their bills we’ll just say that 😂🐷

22 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

I think you just went from the stage where people would look at you and say "Well, I suppose she used to be a bit chubby to begin with, but seems to have fattened up a lot lately" to the stage where people say "Oh, look at her, she is just fat, too fat to ever go back." 😎🐷💕😈

“Too fat to ever go back” has got me 🥵🥵🥵

I want to be sooo much bigger though! 😍🐷

21 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Good Morning GIF

And 2nd off that is still super sexy to hear.i bet if you give it another go soon you can make it pop far across the country 😆😍😍😍😍 

I might break something in my apartment with it if I’m not careful 😂

20 hours ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Good morning !

Another achievement coming soon : making this button explodes !! 😍 With how much your belly is growing recently it's just a question of time at this point ! Also if you don't completely outgrow the jeans ! 😋🥰

I hope so!! Popping buttons turns me on so much! It’s real motivation to grow 🐷🤤

20 hours ago, rebit80 said:

Absolutely sexy seeing you outgrow those jeans😍

Thank you so much! 😍

4 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

We can definitely pop that button! I’ll grab the funnel, you get the ice cream softened. I’ll feed you a donut or 8 while we wait. 🥵 😍 

Bring it on, I’m ready 😏🤤🐷

55 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Completely forgot to post my good morning post in my thread but that’s probably because I was too excited about getting my snacks 😂

F6150A53-660B-4D50-9DE2-36C43726DE11.jpeg

Too excited about getting snacks is right... just look at what they've done to that gut of yours. Not to mention all the fast food, pizza and ice cream... 😈

• Curvage Model
On 3/5/2022 at 2:01 PM, Jay Rock said:

Understandable. :D 

What were your snacks?

Some chocolate bars and ice cream and Ferrero Rocher and cheese puffs and salt and vinegar chips and...😅 A lot 😳

On 3/5/2022 at 2:07 PM, Zardolnia said:

Too excited about getting snacks is right... just look at what they've done to that gut of yours. Not to mention all the fast food, pizza and ice cream... 😈

That's why I get so excited! I looooove the results!! 😍🥵

On 3/6/2022 at 2:40 PM, jakemcduck said:

Wow, Nikki.  I continue to be shocked and amazed when I'm on your thread.  Hot.  Beautiful.  Stunning.  Awe inspiring. 

The highest praise 🙌 Thank you so much!! 🥰

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I wonder if you'd be interested in doing a food diary, just to see just how much you really chow down.

I’ll be honest with you, I’m far too ADHD to keep up with it 😂 I try with apps sometimes but I just can’t do it. I need a personal feeding assistant to do it for me 😂😍

Guest Greentree77
On 3/3/2022 at 5:04 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

So these are not morphs 😅😳 I’m shocking myself even 😅

So yeah, it’s definitely a good morning! 😍

A490E381-C831-422A-A4AE-942796A8BA13.jpeg

AD4383AE-F871-4226-9F87-D5D9A1C3CDEB.jpeg

Like a perfect mound of dough sitting in your lap, that will only grow further with every excess calorie that slides down your hungry throat 🤤

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, regbill said:

I see the lifestyle suits you.😍

I’m glad it agrees with me 😍

10 hours ago, Greentree77 said:

Like a perfect mound of dough sitting in your lap, that will only grow further with every excess calorie that slides down your hungry throat 🤤

Oh fuck 😅🥵💦

Thats so hot 🤤 makes me want to stuff myself even more 😩

• Curvage Model

New clip is live! 😍 All my subby piggies better watch this one 😏

39097FD1-C7C5-48E0-8D70-1B11F18A0FCB.thumb.gif.8f15d0a8dd30559d2becd48cb6ae6660.gif

It's time for your physical fatness test, piggy! You've gotten huge since I last saw you and I want to see just out weak and out of shape you've become. Just looking at you I can tell you're going to struggle with my test. I mean, it's kinda obvious. I'll walk you through just a few simple exercises and I'll be sure to motivate you the entire time, of course. Am I going to be proud of your performance, fatty? Let's find out...

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

*hugs* Miss you on here too! I hate when days or weeks get crazy busy!

It’s been a good crazy for the most part, minus the sore feet! But I’ll be home tomorrow ☺️

16 hours ago, jj22 said:

Look at the curves and lines of your beautiful face!  Amazing!

You’re such a sweetheart omg 🥺 thank you! 🥰