2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I can’t believe how big I’ve allowed myself to get! Just look at the size of this gut! 🥵 I once had a flat stomach you know 😳

F277AA8F-AEF7-4C93-A5CA-F7BF5AA2B337.jpeg

F77FF798-4AAA-416B-B05F-73059A4D0678.jpeg

Not long ago you would have been able to hide how big you'd gotten from some angles. I think those days are long past though... you've gotten huge 😳

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I can’t believe how big I’ve allowed myself to get! Just look at the size of this gut! 🥵 I once had a flat stomach you know 😳

F277AA8F-AEF7-4C93-A5CA-F7BF5AA2B337.jpeg

F77FF798-4AAA-416B-B05F-73059A4D0678.jpeg

I had no idea you used to have a flat stomach! Knowing that you did just makes it all the more hotter! I can't imagine you being any smaller than the size you are now!

12 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Well it was toned then got a slight bulge and then it fucking ballooned 😅

CCAC9E31-E92A-419F-8A8B-F2B87243BF9D.jpeg

I’m pretty sure I’ve told you this before, but I’d be sliding in those DMs in 2016, 2021, hell, mostly like 2026 as well! You look like you always had the frame to support large curves. I’m glad you’ve leveled up recently!

29 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I think it’s time I get a little filming done 😈

497B5138-BA03-43B4-98BC-0D6910CFA032.jpeg

Something about your expression and the perspective here makes me think of this scenario; I’m obviously holding your next meal behind my back, you see it but aren’t amused with my attempt to be playful. 

Me: What donuts?! Huh?

Nikki: Okay, hand them over now!

😍