• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

Since you've come back from Italy, have you noticed any clothes that fit before are now a bit more tighter? (Or does this happen everyday).

It happens a lot 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

This ice cream I’m about to eat isn’t helping those clothes fit any better 😏🐷

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

Are jeans slowly being replaced with leggings and sweatpants then?

Absolutely 😂

Also dresses! In Rome I brought 2 dresses along and wore shorts underneath. Elastic is infinitely better than denim lol 🤷🏻‍♀️🐷

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

That depends on what you're definition of fitting better is 😈

Mmmm very good point! 😏

Maybe the ice cream won't help me fit society's standards any better 😂

2 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

I that case, is it too much to ask for an updated outgrown/current clothes try-on at some point?

I don't have terribly much with me since I moved to Prague but I'll see what I can do! 😘

8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Mmmm very good point! 😏

Maybe the ice cream won't help me fit society's standards any better 😂

I don't have terribly much with me since I moved to Prague but I'll see what I can do! 😘

Perhaps with some denial sprinkled in with those chlothes not fitting too well. After all, you've been doing so much walking, haven't you? Shouldn't that have put a stop to the pounds you've been piling on the last few years? 😳

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Perhaps with some denial sprinkled in with those chlothes not fitting too well. After all, you've been doing so much walking, haven't you? Shouldn't that have put a stop to the pounds you've been piling on the last few years? 😳

I really don't understand how I gained on vacation! I walked so much more than usual! Shouldn't that cancel out all the calories??

3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I really don't understand how I gained on vacation! I walked so much more than usual! Shouldn't that cancel out all the calories??

Oh, it definitely should have cancelled out all those calories, but all that walking made you even hungrier, didn't it? And we all know that can no longer resist your appetite at this point. We all talk about the point of no return... well, it's obvious you're well past that point. After all, what hope do you have of getting your weight back under control when you get even fatter after being even more active. Good luck with that spiral staircase next summer 😈.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

As they say, exercise can't excuse a 'bad' diet. 🤣

Bad?? But ice cream has calcium, right?? And fried chicken has protein! I think it's fine 😅

2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh, it definitely should have cancelled out all those calories, but all that walking made you even hungrier, didn't it? And we all know that can no longer resist your appetite at this point. We all talk about the point of no return... well, it's obvious you're well past that point. After all, what hope do you have of getting your weight back under control when you get even fatter after being even more active. Good luck with that spiral staircase next summer 😈.

I mean, it did a little 😰 I might've eaten two whole bags of cookies plus tons of dining out and takeout...plus other junk food...

But I was just replacing all the ummm nutrition I lost 😅

34 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Bad?? But ice cream has calcium, right?? And fried chicken has protein! I think it's fine 😅

I mean, it did a little 😰 I might've eaten two whole bags of cookies plus tons of dining out and takeout...plus other junk food...

But I was just replacing all the ummm nutrition I lost 😅

Nutrition? *Looks down* I'm not sure it's really nutrition you've been working on... I mean, two whole bags of cookies? Most people have maybe two cookies, and they're trying to work even THAT out of their diets. And doing that on top of all that takeout? Well, it's no wonder that your belly is grazing the bed when you're on all fours 😈.

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Nutrition? *Looks down* I'm not sure it's really nutrition you've been working on... I mean, two whole bags of cookies? Most people have maybe two cookies, and they're trying to work even THAT out of their diets. And doing that on top of all that takeout? Well, it's no wonder that your belly is grazing the bed when you're on all fours 😈.

Yeah but like I said, I was walking a lot! I figured it didn't matter! But clearly it did because I had to ask for an extender on the plane like always...

15 minutes ago, ManOfTheYear said:

Do fattier foods make you more excited to gain because you know you will get fatter quicker?

I love truly indulgent foods. So, I do enjoy a big greasy cheeseburger of course but the foods that I consider erotic are decadent desserts! I love them. I had this ganache covered mousse and basically moaned 😂

16 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Yeah but like I said, I was walking a lot! I figured it didn't matter! But clearly it did because I had to ask for an extender on the plane like always...

I love truly indulgent foods. So, I do enjoy a big greasy cheeseburger of course but the foods that I consider erotic are decadent desserts! I love them. I had this ganache covered mousse and basically moaned 😂

Oh, it didn't matter, but probably not in the way that you think. Even with all that walking, there's no way you caught up to your appetite on a normal day. You've given into gluttony so completely that you couldn't keep those pounds off running a few miles a day.

With the way you've been letting yourself blow up lately, it's not going to be long before you run out of slack on the extender...

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh, it didn't matter, but probably not in the way that you think. Even with all that walking, there's no way you caught up to your appetite on a normal day. You've given into gluttony so completely that you couldn't keep those pounds off running a few miles a day.

With the way you've been letting yourself blow up lately, it's not going to be long before you run out of slack on the extender...

But there's plenty of slack on the extender, you saw my clip right?? And I mean technically I didn't need a second seat...

I could control my appetite! It's just all the physical activity and the heat, that's all! 😳

6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

But there's plenty of slack on the extender, you saw my clip right?? And I mean technically I didn't need a second seat...

I could control my appetite! It's just all the physical activity and the heat, that's all! 😳

For the extender, that sounds like a challenge 😈. The second seat though... I'm not even sure you can take a technically on that, you were spilling pretty far into that second seat 👅.

Controlling your appetite though? Yeah... that's not happening when it's pretty obvious you let your appetite control you. Now you blame your control on physical activity and heat, but with the holidays rolling around... well, even in the absence of physical activity and heat, I somehow doubt that you'll have that appetite any more under control. In fact I'd be shocked if that gut isn't hanging lower on New Years 😈.

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

For the extender, that sounds like a challenge 😈. The second seat though... I'm not even sure you can take a technically on that, you were spilling pretty far into that second seat 👅.

Controlling your appetite though? Yeah... that's not happening when it's pretty obvious you let your appetite control you. Now you blame your control on physical activity and heat, but with the holidays rolling around... well, even in the absence of physical activity and heat, I somehow doubt that you'll have that appetite any more under control. In fact I'd be shocked if that gut isn't hanging lower on New Years 😈.

Ok maybe I was but I didn't buy a second seat 😅

It isn't like my gut will be covering my fupa or something by then! Right...? 😳

3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok maybe I was but I didn't buy a second seat 😅

It isn't like my gut will be covering my fupa or something by then! Right...? 😳

I suppose we'll see... or not see as the case may be 😳. I suspect you're on the verge of doing quite a bit of damage to your waistline though. With how Prague and Italy have treated you so far and the way that winter and the holidays are going to reinforce all of your gluttonous habits, you'll be lucky to be able to reach your fupa by then 👅