On 9/6/2021 at 4:15 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

cannot wait to stuff myself full of pizza, pasta, gelato, tiramisu and other Italian goodies soon! 😍🤤

F06E1179-A51E-456C-8C5E-9F7F76B62A16.jpeg

You're so beautiful and I absolutely love how overweight you're getting I love your soft flabby fat belly I'd love to cuddle with you and kiss your beautiful belly and definitely Jiggle It❤❤❤

• Curvage Model

Finally back from my little getaway! I had sooo much pizza, pasta, and gelato. I already miss Italy again 🥺 But what I don’t miss is the walking 😩 My whole body is sore lol and my ankles are swollen. This piggy needs rest and all of the snacks 🐷❤️

560F57BE-4870-43F7-A4C6-DDD39E919BBE.jpeg

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

Looks like your belly enjoyed the vacation too!

How could you tell? 😅😏

12 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Oh no ! I am coming with a lot of snacks to help you feel better ❤️

You are so beautiful after vacation, it looks like you have brought back some beautiful pounds 😍

How much fatter do you wanna get ? 😊

Oh thank goodness! 😍 I’m super hungry 🐷

Pounds (and some Italian snacks) are the best souvenirs I think ❤️

I don’t know that I have a pound goal anymore, just kind of more how I want to look? Like, I would love for my tattoos to be completely hidden when I stand for a start 🥵

59 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Finally back from my little getaway! I had sooo much pizza, pasta, and gelato. I already miss Italy again 🥺 But what I don’t miss is the walking 😩 My whole body is sore lol and my ankles are swollen. This piggy needs rest and all of the snacks 🐷❤️

Describing this photo in one word, W I D T H.

How are you coping with doorways, are they getting a bit tigher?

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, ManOfTheYear said:

You are so WIDE. 

Thank you! 😍

6 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

Describing this photo in one word, W I D T H.

How are you coping with doorways, are they getting a bit tigher?

So, I’m lucky in that my apartment has wider interior doors but 😅 my front door is weird and like split in two? Soooo it’s getting harder to get through there 😅😳

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

This pic is one of the many reasons why you are a Top favorite of mine lol.. The belly hang here wow ! 

Beauty Eat GIF

10 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Finally back from my little getaway! I had sooo much pizza, pasta, and gelato. I already miss Italy again 🥺 But what I don’t miss is the walking 😩 

Since you've come back from Italy, have you noticed any clothes that fit before are now a bit more tighter? (Or does this happen everyday).