12 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 💛

Things have been absolutely crazy for me lately but there’s light at the end of the tunnel finally! It could be a train, though, idk 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

DF49BEB7-7B35-43FE-BA5E-44B1A2C50DAA.jpeg

Hmmm. There's something about this whole train/tunnel analogy that makes me want to take a cold shower.😄

Guest Assuny
On 7/14/2021 at 12:04 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 💛

Things have been absolutely crazy for me lately but there’s light at the end of the tunnel finally! It could be a train, though, idk 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

More like light at the end of a funnel, lol.

10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Just about time to lounge around the pool and pamper myself with food and drinks! 😍 Can’t wait to get some sun on this cellulite ☺️💕

1410B7DB-9816-40CB-B2DE-597E4C9BB7EF.jpeg

Sounds heavenly! Would love to be lounging around the pool with you and all the food and drinks instead of having to get ready for work. 😕

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Sounds heavenly! Would love to be lounging around the pool with you and all the food and drinks instead of having to get ready for work. 😕

I think we’d drop a small fortune on those poolside “snacks” though 😅

But I also think showing off my hugely bloated and overstuffed belly by the pool would make it worth every penny, don’t you? 😏🐷

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I think we’d drop a small fortune on those poolside “snacks” though 😅

But I also think showing off my hugely bloated and overstuffed belly by the pool would make it worth every penny, don’t you? 😏🐷

Yeah, gotta work so we can get that bread...and the cookies...and the ice cream...

But definitely! And I'd probably be pretty bloated and stuffed with you. 😅

On 7/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 💛

I was away from here for just over a week and I swear you look like you’ve gotten softer in that short amount of time. Yellow looks great on you!