37 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Got milk? 🥛

Clearly my udders are too big for this bra 😅😳

806682B6-3F38-42A6-B639-21A59CE135DF.jpeg

You are getting massive Nikki! Look at how your jiggly belly hangs down past your wide hips and onto your thick thighs... The way your massive tits are spilling out of your bra. To think you'll look back at photos like this and wonder how you used to be so skinny 🐷🍩

6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Yeah, I don’t think this fits anymore 😅

C0BDB760-94F7-478A-B02B-A0B0D3F4FA51.jpeg

One of these days, you'll go to take one of these photos and your bra just won't clip up... and we won't even be able to see your panties under your growing fat belly. That's if you'll even be able to pull them up without ripping them with your enormous ass 😉🐷

3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It won't be long the way I've been stuffing myself lately! And I can't fucking wait 🥵🐷

It will happen before we know it. Your belly will be spread across your thighs and your ass will be pushing against the arm rests on either side of the couch. The zipper on your pants will have long since ripped open as your massive gut spills out, and your tiny shirt does nothing but struggle to cover your boobs.

A mountain of pizza boxes and piles of ice cream wrappers sit around you and, as you hastily shovel another cheesy slice into your face, the couch beneath you groans under your massive weight. That's when it happens. The sound of wood cracking and splintering as the couch collapses under your massive weight. Your fat ripples and bounces as your huge butt hits the floor. You grab your belly, wondering how you got so obese, before folding up that slice of pizza and stuffing it into your greedy mouth as you reach for another slice 🐖🍕 

... A little look into your future perhaps? 🔮😘

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

If I’ve been greedy up until now, then I’ll be on a whole new level of greed this year! I’ve got bigthings planned. 😘

I have no doubt about that, and I'll be making sure you're eating enough fattening food to fill that expanding body and make it grow bigger and heavier. In fact, I think you need to go and grab a snack right now... 😘🐷