50 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok serious question: do y’all think my belly will double? 🤔

I always kinda figured it would be a “single” belly but here lately I’ve been seeing this crease? When I sit it’s definitely doubling but the question is will is eventually become double while I stand? 

678D40A2-168D-4BEC-AE26-A7D6558CD359.jpeg

852A772A-A1D7-45FA-B240-082CB74DC845.jpeg

I predict that as you gain, you will indeed develop a double-belly.  And I reckon it's going to look AMAZING.  (I find it so hot and sexy to think of you working on your body, almost like an erotic artistic project - growing yourself, making yourself thicker, achieving and exceeding your goals, deliberately making yourself bigger and bigger.)

But can I also talk about your proportions?  Looking at that first screencap, your widest part (your hips/top of thighs) is almost DOUBLE the width of your "thinnest" part (your waist just below your bra).  That's truly incredible! 

I agree with @BBWMan5000.

Like Nikki says, all fat bellies are good bellies.  But there's something extra special about a woman who's super-confident about her fat, who wants to show her body off - the kind of woman, for example, who determinedly emphasises her double-chin while ordering a second dessert in a restaurant.  The kind of woman who, in McDonald's, holds both arms close to her sides (to show off their thickness) as she lovingly holds her full-fat coke in both chubby hands.

Nikki, do you like to show off in public in this way?

I also LOVE the idea of Nikki absent-mindedly gripping and playing with her belly while doing other things. 

16 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

That's just Italian culture, from my experience it wasn't a place with a high obesity rate.

I've increased appetite and capacity a bit but I need it to increase more if I want to gain. I want to reach the point where I'm comfortably eating two entire BK meals, for example. Like really increase the gluttony. I'd like to hit 300 soon but it's going to take a LOT of eating 😅🐷

You have an army of supporters supporting you and encouraging you!

Yeah, my facial expression is a bit comical 😂 BUT! Let that not distract us from what’s really important, which is how flabby I am 😍

Look at my arms! 😳🥵

Look at the way those jeans split my flabby belly in two, causing my upper belly to hang over 🥵💦

Look at my lower belly straining those jeans 🐷

I’m getting flabbier every day and I think pizza might have something to do with it! 😅😳

0A5E8D0E-3072-48CB-A353-8F256BEDB9A5.jpeg

If we're analysing this photo, I'll add three more points:

-Look at the utterly non-existent jawline.

-Look at the massive, curved breasts cupped in that lovely bra.

-Look at the jaw-dropping spread of those jeans.

Absolutely magnificent!

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The band on my bra and thong says “Bonjour” but I feel like it should say “Au revoir” because it’s disappearing 😂

Ok, terrible jokes aside, my belly really starting to take over 😳🥵

61A6729F-A214-4D67-A445-193C54A8716A.jpeg

Damn, that belly is taking over like William the Conqueror in 1066.

Do you like burps by chance? 😏😇

Even if not, you gotta love a gluttonous pig 🥵🐷

430FBE3D-03E7-4967-B7E1-D3AC3C2DAC93.gif

I absolutely love your burps!  I was day-dreaming yesterday about you burping in my face while I gently caress your belly.  (It's okay to fantasise like that, right?)

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Mind if I smoosh this belly into your face? I just want you to feel how soft it is 😇

B281AD92-81EA-4C46-AEAB-04074A71B1F8.jpeg

I would be very happy to offer up my face to be smooshed by your belly.  I'd also be willing  for it to be sat on, squeezed between your thighs or breasts, or burped into.

Also, just want to say that - holy gee - your face is so, so, so pretty!  

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

We both want the same thing, don’t we? We want my belly bigger, rounder, and softer. We want it wobbling more and more with each step. We want it hanging lower, making an apron of fat slapping my thighs. It sounds good, doesn’t it? So, why don’t we make it happen? Make me grow. 💦

D876C859-DDA4-413D-892F-47B89C23F625.jpeg

Oh my goodness!  Your curves and width are jaw-dropping.  Your body was made to be huge!  It's like it's your genetic destiny or something.  And just look at that curvy, thick upper arm - delicious.

My weekend is off to a very fattening start 🐷 

E36B5DD7-C054-4A18-A87F-B6320712F30F.jpeg

20D437AA-519E-4E40-8403-38C9DB29990E.jpeg

What a beautiful body!  Your achievement is amazing.  And, although you are truly perfect at any weight, it's so delicious to look at your photos and think they're markers on a longer journey.

I have a question (I'm only a new fan, so you may have answered this before): do you funnel-feed?  

15 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I have a very “What do you mean we’re out of ice cream?! 😤” expression in this pic 😂

What do you think I’m saying here? 😏

1EDA57D0-1F9F-4A8C-8445-E6BB4EA9246E.jpeg

"Are you proud of your growing girl?  Do you like it when I stand like this?"

Or

"Do I want second helpings?  What kind of a question is that?  I want to be HUGE.  So, yes - come on, NOW - get me a second plateful."

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Fat brat 💕

CF150324-0018-433A-8749-77F34CF76C9B.jpeg

Just imagine sitting in your local McDonald's, calmly eating your Big Mac, when you spot Nikki waddling in, wearing this outfit. 

You can't keep your eyes off her as she makes her order, intentionally sticking out her big round butt, deliberately retracting her face into her neck to show off her double-chin as she taps away on the screen.

As she waits for her food, she struts around a little, gripping her belly with both hands and jiggling it lightly.  Ostentatiously bending over to get some napkins.

When her order's ready, she claps her hands excitedly, beams that dazzling smile of hers, grabs the three bags of food, and half-runs out of the place, breasts swaying, belly swaying, everything swaying.

You watch in slack-faced amazement as she gets into a waiting car and drives off. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I can’t believe I’ve gotten so big 😳 

4B8C132F-B44B-4292-9F07-2FD9A01BAC30.jpeg

8EBE3AE3-6BF5-4601-8B6B-89786CE62AD6.jpeg

Really hope we get to see you wearing this outfit in a video!!  You look so big and beautiful. 

I love to fantasise about you getting even bigger - growing and growing - ballooning - packing on the pounds.  Waddling around - getting out of breath.  Feeling so proud of your achievements.  Never being without calorific snacks clutched in your chubby hand to stuff into your beautiful round face. 

Let's make 2022 the year you become MASSIVE.

Nikki: "What kind of clip would you like to see for that dress?" 

You want to go out clubbing in your new dress, and you feel great about how you look.  

However, your daddy is less happy with your outfit.  He doesn't want you going out looking like that.

"But, look," you explain, "the dress just about covers my butt.  And I want to show off this body.  These big breasts.  This round belly.  These curvy arms.  Please let me go out, Daddy."

"Well, okay, but first I want you to eat these donuts like a good girl."

"Okay!"  (clapping hands, super-excited) "I'll stuff my face for you, Daddy!"

Nom-nom-nom-nom. 

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’m hungry 😤 Where is my breakfast??

You know what it’s like when I get hangry.

2B6231ED-BB9C-416C-9A95-0E0A751ECBDB.jpeg

I'm so sorry, mistress.  Please let me make it up to you.  Let me hand-feed you mountains of food for the entire weekend, while you rest, digest, and mindlessly play with your fat.

PS.  When I opened the full-size version of this photo, I thought for a moment, "my god, is that a morph?"  That's how big you look.  A huge sexy beautiful giantess. 

Actually, I see your comment before his so...what's your new offer? 😂

Okay, so I'd feed you the entire box of cookies.  I'd stand in front of you and you'd perch your beautiful ass on a tiny little stool.  You'd sit on your hands, and I'd feed you the cookies one by one.  I'd push them into your mouth without caring that you'd not even properly chewed or swallowed the previous one.  You may whimperingly complain a little, but I wouldn't pay any attention.

I'd then take you out to dinner somewhere, insisting that you wear a tight top that rides up over your belly.  I'd buy you double of everything that you want.

Later, I'd order you two large pizzas to be delivered and feed them to you, while I tell you you're pretty. 

Ufff, got a little carried away in the fantasy.  Sorry.