23 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

When I look at this picture all I can think of is me telling my little submissive feeder to bring me more food. 😈😈😈

061D0C3A-5170-4558-B2F0-43593E7164D4.jpeg

If I get such a picture I'm already on my way to bring your more food. A Piggy like you shouldn't be in that pose but layed down in that sofa moaning about a belly rubb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Thank you! I'll enjoy every single bite and take pleasure in the fact all those calories are just helping me grow bigger and bigger. 😍🐷

That's why I bought two boxes 😉🐷

Than it should have been three 🐷, after all you  should challenge yourself just behind that breaking point...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Would I really trick you into drinking a weight gain potion? Does that honestly sound like something an evil feeder witch would do?? 😇

9406626B-2FED-4879-AD55-B50BFD9E4AA4.jpeg

Pff if this is how an evil feeder witch looks like you don't have to trick me into anything. I'll drink it nevertheless and afterwards we share what's ever left in the kettle of the witch 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good! The First of my unlimited wishes is for me to be 400lbs, please 😇 I want it to be a rapid gain so I can feel my body expand and I want to burst out of my clothes. 🥵💦

Hmm I was thinking first to grant a wish which takes health out of the equation. You must be healthy regardless the weight you gain, and then.... let's just turn it up al little bit shall we? 450lbs to start sounds like a plan, all the fabric must break, we cannot leave something to coincidence 🤤

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Are you just going to stare at my big belly or are you going to stuff it and rub it? 🙄

5E3DBFA7-2156-4B4A-929E-66AB69B3159D.jpeg

Looking like that you can't blame anyone for staring 🤤. That being said stuffing you to the brim and beyond sound great to me. And looking like that I can't promise your belly is the only thing being rubbed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I might accept lol what are my benefits? 😂😉

Hmm nothing fancy 🤔, own desk, unlimited supply of sweets, company lunch and dinner, and what you further desire desire.

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

New clip coming soon!! 😍😍😍

You’ve been fattening up your girlfriend but she’s figured you out. But, to your surprise, she likes it! 😳😍

A2AA44A3-A12B-4616-A093-509A3D9B811A.gif

This... Marriage material, and to worship to the end of time😍🥰

• 8 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 5:12 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

I’m feeling even more lazy than usual today so I’ve just been sitting around and eating. I feel really bloated. Can you tell? 😏

Also, that side profile shot has me speechless. 😳 I cannot believe the size of me! I mean, my gut looks huge but my arms though!!! 😳🥵💦

Send belly rubs and lots more snacks, please! I don’t wanna get up again 😇😘

97DFD062-2490-46F7-865E-D832FE1B183B.jpeg

B0DC56A2-84A9-4510-92CA-B844BB0DB54C.jpeg

😍🥰 You're an absolute stellar women.

I would bring so many snacks that I can fill you to the brim, and definitely end up in a food coma. Just so I can get back to the store to refill the stock before you wake up. 

If you're a good girl i'll rewarded with belly rubs of course. 😏

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 11:33 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning 💕

Hope you had a good weekend! ☺️ I spent mine mindlessly eating in front of the tv like a good piggy should 🤤🐷

B2C4A96A-250C-4159-9F81-6F91B9175697.jpeg

I'd wish I could spend my weekend mindlessly feed you and give you belly rubs in front of the tv 🥰🤤

What a goddess you're becoming and you keep putting the bar higher and higher