4 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a throwback, right?

Well here’s a doozy for ya. 😂

We all know my tattoos are becoming hidden, right? Well I’m sure many of you have wondered how my stomach looked the day I got them done.

I have FOUND two pictures from that day! So, here’s an 18 year old Nikki Maialina getting her first ever tattoos.

Nice ink! Wish i could get a tattoo of my own, but i kinda hate needles. Though, what's the design? I can't really make it out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you all on my current situation!

So, I’ve been feeling unwell since about Friday-ish? I was thinking I had the flu. I’ve been running a high temp and I’ve been in a lot of pain. This is genuinely the most unwell I’ve been in a very long time!

Unfortunately, I took a Covid test today and it came back positive. I’ve managed to avoid covid since the pandemic started if you can believe that! I’ve never once tested positive…until now.

My appetite has obviously gone completely. I’m not at all hungry and even if I were I couldn’t taste anything anyway. I’m annoyed because I know I’m going to lose weight but I also know that being well is more important and I can always gain it back again.

Not sure how long all this is going to last so I might not be around much over these next few days, although I do have a few unposted pics I could upload.

Good vibes appreciated! 🤒🤧❤️

Sending good vibes and hugs your way!

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’m so in love with my fat body 🥰

I used to always feel like I should conform to society’s ridiculous standards but now I am so proud of my fat body and I have so much fun growing 🐷💕

D1BABB75-DF5D-47DB-841A-1758CE22EB5F.jpeg

Always love your body! Besides, no one should tell you how your body is supposed to look