On 9/15/2019 at 12:12 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

I’ve been working on a measurement video but it’s hard to measure myself 😂 hopefully I’ll have something finished soon!

Nikki, I see in upper post that you going to shoot measurement video. So I want to offer you some interesting way of measuring. Sorry if you think it is weird, but I hope you like it. I never seen this from any gainer/feedee. I draw some pictures below that I explain you how to measure your body. It is width at your hands and at your hips (standing and sitting). Another measurement is depth from your back or ass (what is bigger)   to front of your belly. I think you can take this measurement with the help of construction tool tape-measure. It can be enough tough to measure 50-70 cm or more and not to bend, so you can take this measurents by yourself. Plus you could measure with usual tape your hips, belly, bust, thighs and arms like it usually do all gainers. Anyone who approve my idea please like this post.

x.thumb.jpg.b97a57018ee8ae26138eb20d85297d25.jpg

y.thumb.jpg.0ed825796b1e72c4096e431f5d9ed27b.jpg

z.thumb.jpg.e1fbef00fb045bdf4b31f3102bd776cb.jpg

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s a little of both really. It just depends on the night! I enjoy cooking, just not the cleaning. 😂

You prefer to cook more easy dishes or sometimes cook something long? What dish you cook more often? Is there deliveries from morning or you must to make sandwiches or cereal before your study?

13 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I enjoy cooking all sorts of things! It just depends on what I’m in the mood to eat. 😊

And no, there’s no time for delivery before I go to class. 

Do you usually eat a lot for breakfast? I wish you could find enought time to cook whatever you want and to eat as much as you want.🙂

On 9/30/2019 at 10:50 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Hi there! So 3000-4000 calories was how much I ate earlier this year when I had more time. I try to eat that much now but I’m so busy it’s difficult. I definitely manage on my days off. 

Do you have unstoppable appetite when you have time, and even with full stuffed belly you could eat something additional after short break? Could you easily get 5000-6000 calories at your day off?

14 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I haven’t counted calories since maybe April or May so I’m really not sure how many calories I consume. And my appetite depends on the day and how ravenous I’m feeling. I’m not always a bottomless pit haha. 😉😉😉

Do you like  idea of all day stuffing with calorie counting, and taking pictures before and after?

45 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I'm right around 235lbs (107kg) now! Of course naturally it fluctuates but I feel flabbier for sure! 😊

It is good news.😊 I glad to hear you progress start moving.👍 Do you plan to change your profile stats now or when hit 240 lbs (109kg)? Do you planning unusial post when get this achievement?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for your videos and posts again. I know you planning or already filmed answer video. I hope it is good, and you note what answers there. Sorry that I didn’t ask you anything, I think you make it better without me. Maybe other followers ask interesting questions.

I want to ask what videos are you planning after it?

I think it would be reasonable to make weight in and measuring video now or soon. If you started to gain weight again. You could refilm it maybe in 3-4 mounth again, when you gain more.

And other video I interested to see. Is coca cola and mentos bloat. Maybe with measuring your belly before and after. Sorry I ask this. I don’t know you ready for it. Maibe it is painful or something. I really like to see your belly is full. Is it possible for you to try or you already tried this without video?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...